Difference between revisions of "Sentinel (Uniden software)"
From The RadioReference Wiki
m (removed parent-category after its child-category was assigned)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 23:21, 26 October 2015
Sentinel is a software package published by Uniden for controlling their Home Patrol line of scanners. There are two versions, one for the HomePatrol-1 and HomePatrol-2 and another for the BCD436HP and BCD536HP.
- Sentinel-related articles
- Importing and Exporting Sentinel .hpe Files
- Sentinel User's Guide
- Sentinel .hpe Files Library
- Editing Conventional Favorites List in Sentinel
- Adding a Rebanded System Manually via Sentinel
- Writing Your Own Service Searches Using Sentinel
- External sites