Difference between revisions of "Sentinel (Uniden software)"
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 18:47, 17 March 2017
Sentinel is a software package published by Uniden, for programming their HomePatrol-1, HomePatrol-2, BCD436HP & BCD536HP scanners, it's freeware, allowing all users to download and try, even before purchase of the scanners. Both version give the user the ability to Update Firmware, Update the Radio Reference Data Base (RRDB), build, create, edit and maintain Favorite List, Systems, Groups, Channels, Frequencies and various other attributes including Services Type to Monitor via the software package for PC (and not MAC click here for ideas) and requiring a free USB port with the included USB A - USB Mini B connection cable and/or a mini-SD card reader.
- There are 2 versions,
- Sentinel for HomePatrol 1 & 2 with a Bearcat Orange Shield Icon.
- Sentinel for BCDx36HP with a Green Shield Icon.
- Sentinel-related articles
- Sentinel User's Guide
- Updating the Master Database in Sentinel
- Importing and Exporting Sentinel .hpe Files
- Sentinel .hpe Files Library
- Editing Conventional Favorites List in Sentinel
- Adding a Rebanded System Manually via Sentinel
- Writing Your Own Service Searches Using Sentinel
- Uniden BCDx36HP Quick Keys and Number Tags