From The RadioReference Wiki
"Terminal Radar Control Facility (TRACON). A terminal ATC facility that uses radar and nonradar capabilities to provide approach control services to aircraft arriving, departing, or transiting airspace controlled by the facility." -- FAA Acronyms
- Also see: Fact Sheet – Co-Located TRACONS
List of TRACON Sites
- The following list of sites comes directly from the FAA website.
- Frequency information on the various TRACONs is needed; please submit this information to the database team, and link to the site here.
- District of Columbia
- Potomac Consolidated Terminal Radar Approach Control
- This TRACON covers much of Maryland, DC and parts of Virginia
- New Hampshire
- New York
Return to Wiki page: VHF/UHF Military Monitoring
(No matching DB page)