Difference between revisions of "Text ListOfWhatDisplaysRIDUIDs"
From The RadioReference Wiki
m (created to avoid maintenance of two separate identical lists)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 10:30, 28 July 2015
Along with trunking utilities such as UniTrunker, the following scanners can display this information:
- GRE / RS / Whistler Models
- GRE PSR-500 / RS Pro-106 / RS Pro-651 / Whistler WS1040
- GRE PSR-600 / RS Pro-197 / RS Pro-652 / Whistler WS1065
- GRE PSR-800 / RS Pro-668 / Whistler WS1080
- Uniden Models
- BC346XT with firmware 1.05.00 or better
- BCD396XT with firmware 1.08.14 or better
- BCD996XT with firmware 1.04.00 or better
- BCT15X with firmware 1.03.00 or better
- Home Patrol / HomePatrol-2
- The line above and these notes are not displayed when this template is invoked.
- Please preserve these notes when editing the list above.
- This template is used by:
- Please do not assign a category directly to this template. Category assignments are maintained on the pages that invoke this template.