Difference between revisions of "Text SDObjectOrientedScannersTable"
From The RadioReference Wiki
m (better spacing and indentation for a numbered list; adjusted one-step left to offset numbered-list's natural indentation)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 10:08, 21 August 2017
- Released around the time the PSR-800 was, but lacking additional/advanced features SEE #5.
- Project 25(P25) Phase I and II decoding.
- Capable of DMR decoding, with a free Upgrade to the latest Firmware via Whistler's EZ-Scan software.
- Capable of NXDN decoding, with a free Upgrade to the latest Firmware via Whistler's EZ-Scan software
- Ability to be Upgraded for DMR (and add P25 Phase II to Pro-18) decode with a Paid Upgrade with User paid shipment to Whistler, returned by them. Once, returned, continued forward support is possible via Whistler Repair and EZ-Scan Software, with all the newer additions and features of a WS1080.
- Variant with Keypad
- Trunking w Analog Voice Only
- ALL THE SAME after UPGRADE except silk screening
- Never released publicly, subsequently became WS1095