Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 20:50, 9 July 2021 by Ka3jjz (talk | contribs) (→Related Wiki Pages)
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25)|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|WNBZ674, WNNL329, WPAM240, WPJY381, WPKL474, WPKT699, WPTG812, WPTZ776, WPVK276, WPWY445, WPXN228, WQDW910, WQJX928, WQKJ923, WQKK515, WQKM862, WQKN299, WQKN300, WQLJ700, WQLM576, WQLM577, WQLM578, WQLM579, WQME516, WQMJ666, WQOB297, WQOX359, WQPC690, WQPC691, WQPC693, WQPC696, WQPC856, WQPS646, WQPS648, WQPS663, WQPS785, WQQM380, WQQU808, WQTR223, WQTS412, WQTS900, WQWG477, WQWH659, WQWI585|
WPFX564, WPIE756, WQGG825, WQJH488, WQKG805, WQKJ402, WQLD479, WQLD480, WQMG257, WQOP923, WQOP987
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Texas → multiple Counties → Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) TRS
Welcome to the Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) collaboration article, a Multi-County Public Trunked Radio System located in multiple Counties, Texas, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
This page relates to the Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25 trunked radio system. The Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola trunked radio system is the older analog version of this system. Talkgroups on the system are linked to facilitate migration from analog to digital radios.
This system has been known by other names in the past:
- Harris County Regional Radio System (HCRRS)
- Southeast Texas Area Radio Network (STAR-Net)
Houston Public Safety
Recently the City of Houston moved their Police and Fire communications to this system using P25 Phase 2 and as a result there has been much confusion and many questions on how one could continue to monitor these agencies. The the article Houston Police and Fire P25 is an attempt to aid those seeking this information.
Related Wiki Pages
- Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola
- Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWarn) Interoperable Talkgroups
- Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Project 25 Interoperability Plan
- Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Project 25 Radio IDs
- Montgomery County (TX) Unit IDs
- Harris County Information Technology Center - This is the agency that controls and coordinates this system.
- Regional Radio System (Excel) - KG5AI's talkgroup list
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (TX)