Tippecanoe County Public Safety (Project 25) System
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 22:50, 29 November 2016 by Papkee (Created page, added information from listening the evening of 11/29/2016)
This is the wiki for the new Tippecanoe County P25 Phase 1 system that is set to go live towards the end of November 2016. This page will be continually updated as more is learned about the new system.
What We Know So Far
- Control Channel was found on 853.8375.
- Unitrunker reveals a system ID of 6FD and WACN of BEE00.
- The school corporation buses have been heard on TGs 2407-2425.
- During the day on 11/29/2016, a system administrator was cycling through every talkgroup on the system for testing. This test revealed 85 talkgroups, all odd numbers, ranging from 1801 to 2679.
- Talkgroup ID 5 is seeing large amounts of encrypted traffic from several user IDs in the 30xxx series.
Sources high-up have indicated that the changeover from the old Type II system will be taking place starting 11/30/2016. It appears the schoolbus system is already utilizing the new system.