From The RadioReference Wiki
UniTrunker supports control channel monitoring for the following trunking types:
- Motorola Type I
- Motorola Type II (SmartNet / SmartZone / OmniLink)
- Motorola Type IIi Hybrid
- Project 25 9600 bps
- EDACS Standard 9600 Baud and Narrow 4800 baud (Normal, ESK and Site Pro / Extended Addressing)
- MPT-1327 systems
UniTrunker also supports downloading system information from the RadioReference.com Web Service.
UniTrunker does not currently support LTR Passport or MultiNet.
UniTrunker cannot monitor or decode conventional P25 data or audio. However, a program called kNACk is included with the Unitrunker distribution. kNACk can be used to capture NAC codes on a P25 conventional system.
What Can UniTrunker Display?
- Basic system information - system type, system id, talkgroups, and radio ids.
- Basic site information - site or cell number, and list of channels.
- Site call activity - who's talking, on what channel, and to whom.
- Neighboring Site information - list adjacent cell or sites with control channels.
- User roaming - what radios are registed to a particular site.
- User affiliation - what talkgroup a user has requested.
- Patches - a dispatcher initiated action that joins two or more talkgroups together.