From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 15:40, 27 May 2019 by Cubn
All reports indicate these MOTOTRBO channels are encrypted. Two of the MOTOTRBO frequencies are patched to the old analog channels.
Analog: All but two of the NASCAR officials' channels will be utilizing which can only be monitored by a few scanners, according to the "NASCAR going digital" Radioreference Forum Thread. Still, a few NASCAR officials channels' remain analog, as listed below.
- NASCAR 1 & 11, Race Control 461.200
- NASCAR 2 & 12, Race Control B/U 464.600
- NASCAR 5 & 15, Safety 451.225
- NASCAR 10 Qualifying 451.575
- RACE CONTROL 461.200
- RACE CONTROL B/U 464.6000, 463.625(463.625-DMR, heard at Michigan June 2016)
- SAFTY/FIRE 451.2250
- NASCAR Weather 467.8500
- 451.575 and 451.175 were reported as being used for scoring on this same wiki page in 2006, but it's unknown at this time if those frequencies are now unmonitorable.