From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 17:24, 27 May 2019 by Cubn
All reports indicate these MOTOTRBO channels are encrypted. Two of the MOTOTRBO frequencies are patched to the old analog channels.
- 464.8875 CC 13 (encrypted) [reported in 2018]
- 463.6250 had group 15735975 on slot 1 and 15642315 on slot 2 (CC=11) [reported in 2015]
- 463.2625 had group 10888888 on slot 1 (CC=15) [reported in 2015]
https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/nascar-dmr-mototrbo-frequencies.355164/ https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/coming-down-to-the-nascar-race.333231/#post-2578833 https://tbacomm.com/downloads/motorola/case_studies/nascar_mototrbo.pdf
All but two of the NASCAR officials' channels will be utilizing which can only be monitored by a few scanners, according to the "NASCAR going digital" Radioreference Forum Thread. Still, a few NASCAR officials channels' remain analog, as listed below.
Confirmed May 2019 (source)
- 461.200 432 DPL
- 464.600 631 DPL
- NASCAR 1 & 11, Race Control 461.200
- NASCAR 2 & 12, Race Control B/U 464.600
- NASCAR 5 & 15, Safety 451.225
- NASCAR 10 Qualifying 451.575
- RACE CONTROL 461.200
- RACE CONTROL B/U 464.6000, 463.625(463.625-DMR, heard at Michigan June 2016)
- SAFTY/FIRE 451.2250
- NASCAR Weather 467.8500
- 451.575 and 451.175 were reported as being used for scoring on this same wiki page in 2006, but it's unknown at this time if those frequencies are now unmonitorable.