From The RadioReference Wiki
< User:QDP2012Revision as of 08:29, 8 March 2016 by QDP2012
Revision as of 08:29, 8 March 2016 by QDP2012
|Tasks: Art, Cat, Tmp, DB|
10, 13, 27, 29, 30/1
32, 43, 44,
|Cat List Custom|
35, 36, 37, 38,
CT (C E S N) SC
|Categories to be DELETED|
Templates to be DELETED
Pages to be DELETED
TL (G IB C S D)
| B, C, D, F, I|
Tk, Tb, Ct, Tx. M, S, TO
- 1 Joint Communications
- 2 Digital Trunking Systems In Boone County
- 3 Ashland
- 4 Centralia
- 5 Columbia
- 6 Missouri State Agencies
- 7 Businesses
- 8 Codes, Unit Lists, Pager Tones
- 9 MOSWIN UIDs
- 10 Related Wiki Pages
- Boone County is in the process of building there brand new Joint Communications center on the same property that the Sheriff's dept. is and they have still not said what type of radio technology they are going to be using and installing. The Boone County Joint Communications center will be building a brand new tower out at Battle High School and on this tower they will be dispatching from and other towers they will dispatch from and they will add a building at Battle High School to protect all the technology at Battle High School that is running the tower. I will attach some of the information below that has been said about the building so far-
- Columbia Daily Tribune Website states about the money that is going to be spent on the new 911 center on North Boone County Sheriff's Dept. Grouds
Last time updated March 1st,2016
Digital Trunking Systems In Boone County
WirelessUSA Columbia Tower Frequencies
- (Works very well throughout Columbia)
000 001 (1) Columbia, MO Boone 935.46250 936.41250 936.91250 937.41250 937.91250 938.41250 938.91250 939.41250 939.42500 939.95000c
DEC HEX Mode Alpha Tag Description Tag 64 004 A prop mgt 64 property management (apts/ duplexes) Business 208 00d A towing 208 towing Business 464 01d A Towing 464 towing company (Columbia) Business 608 026 A taxi 608 Col taxi cabs (base/mobile) Transportation
- Located @ I-70 & Rangeline where that tower is with the blue building
- This has very good reception throughout Columbia the COMO Police and Boone County Fire & Boone County Sheriffs all have analog on this tower as well)
Site Name Freqs 001 (1) Site-1 856.13750 857.13750 858.13750 859.13750 860.13750c All Talkgroups DEC HEX Mode Alpha Tag Description Tag 1232 04d A I-70 Towing I-70 Towing Business 2784 0ae A JoeMach Ford Joe Mach Ford: Parts Delivery Business 3344 0d1 A AJ's Towing AJ's Towing Business 33344 824 A ORAP 33344 O'Reillys Auto Parts Business 33360 825 A ORAP 33360 O'Reillys Auto Parts Business Transportation Talkgroups DEC HEX Mode Alpha Tag Description Tag 3216 0c9 A taxi 3216 cab service Transportation 3408 0d5 A taxi 3408 cab service Transportation 33376 826 A Economy Cab Economy Cab Transportation
|155.04000||WPGX499||BM||Ashld Police||Police (freq used on MOSWIN 1-013)||FMN||Law Tac|
|173.32500||WQKJ505||F||Ashland WDD||Water Data||Telm||Data|
- 155.040 Ashland Police Department Dispatch (Never heard anything on this frequency but they have a license for it)
|155.62500||158.92500||WPCB742||RM||Oreg Sheriff||Sheriff: Dispatch||FMN||Law Dispatch|
|155.88000||155.11500||WNUE203||RM||CSQ||Oreg Highway||Highway Commision||FMN||Public Works|
- TG 24803 - Centralia on MOSWIN; a low activity talkgroup.
|154.19000||154.01000||KDJ485||RM||94.8 PL||ColumbiaFire||Fire: Dispatch [Ch 1]||FMN||Fire Dispatch|
|154.75500||WXP405||BM||94.8 PL||Col Police 2||Police: Traffic Stops [Ch 2]||FMN||Law Tac|
|158.82000||153.75500||KDB530||RM||94.8 PL||Col Transit||Transit System: Buses||FMN||Transportation|
|156.15000||KAB278||M||94.8 PL||Col Police 3||Police: Car-to-Car / Detectives [Ch 3]||FMN||Law Tac|
|453.42500||WQDU239||F||Col PD RF-1||Remote Link - Columbia (for 155.745R)||FMN||Law Talk|
|453.92500||WQDU239||F||Col PD RF-2||Remote Link - Columbia (for 155.745R)||FMN||Law Talk|
|460.52500||WQDU239||F||Col PD RF-4||Remote Link - Columbia (for 155.745R)||FMN||Law Talk|
|460.12500||WQDU239||F||Col PD RF-3||Remote Link - Columbia (for 155.745R)||FMN||Law Talk|
|155.62500||WPCP681||BM||Col Airport||Airport||FMN||Public Works|
|159.09000||153.93500||WPJM695||RM||186.2 PL||Col Courthse||Court Marshals [Ch 5] (Low Power Repeater)||FMN||Corrections|
|453.87500||458.87500||WNUX994||RM||Col PL Watr1||Power and Light - Water (Store Room)||FMN||Public Works|
|153.81500||WPOY898||B||Col PL Watr2||Power and Light - Water Dept||FMN||Public Works|
|155.74500||156.06000||WNBF553||RM||94.8 PL||Col JCIC2 F6||Police: Interoperability (JCIC 2) [Ch 6]||FMN||Law Talk|
Missouri State Agencies
Finger Lakes State Park
|151.31000||KAD775||BM||FingerLakeSP||DNR: Finger Lakes Base||FMN||Law Tac|
- Located just north of Columbia on Highway 63.
151.5800 - WNFK297 - Flatt Farms Base/Mobile (Centralia) 461.9250 - 0005426988 - Lutheran Senior Services - Lenior Woods (Columbia) - Repeater NFM 9/12
Codes, Unit Lists, Pager Tones
(Last Updated March 1st,2016)
- Columbia Police Department
- Patrol units are numbered 1xx, 2xx, 3xx, and 4xx. First number refers to the officer's shift and the last two digits correspond to the beat.
- Supervisors are number 8xx.
- Adam-x (Adam-1 through Adam-4) are the Streets Crime Unit.
- Boy-x (Boy-1 through Boy-6) are units assigned to downtown.
- CCharles-xx, (C-56 through C-59) are CSAs 'Community Service Aids' for non injury accidents, traffic control, parking violations and such.
- David-xx are CPD detectives. FYI- Heard them say "David" but not D and then a number.
- K-x, (K-2 and K-3) are K-9 units, they only have two right now
- T-x, (T-1 through T-6) are traffic units. T-5 and T-6 are DUI enforcement and are usually on evenings and overnight.
- SR-x, (SR-1 through SR-8) are School Resource Officers assigned to Columbia Public Schools
- Boone County Sheriff's Department
- 5xx are assigned to the Sheriff's Department. There is no apparent pattern to the unit numbers.
- 9xx are used for warrant round up every couple of months they go out for the night and pick up people with a warrant and are also used for special events like the Boone County Fair.
- D-5x are Sheriff's Department detectives (Most Boone County Sheriff Detectives Drive 2015 Ford Taurus's the the one shown here)Click Here
- J-6x (J-60 and J-61) are prisoner transports. Make frequent trips between the county jail and the Columbia Police Department.
- SR-5x are Sheriff's Department School Resource Officers assigned to schools in Ashland and Hallsville
- Other Departments
Other city police departments in Boone County using Columbia Joint Communications:
- Ashland Police Department: 601 - 606
- Hallsville Police Department: 631 - 634
- Sturgeon Police Department: 660 - 661
- Codes- FYI- I live in Columbia and have never heard them use ten codes
- Code-7 just means that CPD officer is out for lunch
- 10-12 either the dispatcher is asking the officer if subject can hear the radio, or officer is in route somewhere with someone not in custody
- 10-15 subject in custody in route to police or sheriff department
- 10-99 subject has warrant
1143001 Centralia Police Department 672 1143005 Centralia Police Department 673 1143000 Centralia Police Department 752 1143003 Centralia Police Department 765 1143014 Centralia Police Department 768 1143039 Centralia Police Department Dispatch 1 1143040 Centralia Police Department Dispatch 2 1048000 University of Missouri S&T Police?
Related Wiki Pages