From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 21:49, 24 July 2015 by Ka3jjz
The purpose of this section is to gather and group HF Utility Monitoring information in a single location. For information on antennas, please see the Antennas Wiki. Our HF Propagation article has links regarding how HF (and higher) signals travel great differences. It's an important topic to understand if you wish to be successful in this game.
The RR forum for this topic can be found here
- For Aeronautical topics, see our HF Aeronautical Communications article
- For Maritime topics, see our HF Maritime Communications article
- See our HF Military Communications page for more information about monitoring the military on HF.
- ICE - Monitoring U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement HF Operations
- Here's Marius Rensen's popular HF FAX site for FAX/SSTV information
- What is Link-11?
- The ALE page has a listing of all the packages that decode ALE.
- For additional information on HF digital utilities, see the DXing Digital Utilities section
- Armed Forces Network
- What was once known as the Armed Forces Radio and TV Network (AFRTS)
- CL's shortwave listener's service
- Dockside Radio
- Milcom Blog by Larry Van Horn
- Utility World Blog by Hugh Stegman
- NATO Common Channels
- Tropical Cyclone Plan of the Day
- Utility DXers Forum Home Page
- VOLMET Aeronautical stations broadcasting weather worldwide
- William Hepburn's DX Information Centre
- WUN Links Archive
Utility Related Clubs and mailing lists
- Low Level
- MilGov Monitoring
- MT Radio Clubs and Nets page
- Ontario DX Association (ODXA)
- Radio Monitors
- Utility DXers Forum
- Utility Listening
Return to Connecting Radios to Soundcards