Wake Forest Baptist Medical (NEXEDGE)
From The RadioReference Wiki
This system is replacing the old LTR 800 MHz TRS at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. This system serves the triad-area Wake Forest Baptist hospitals.
This system uses the 9600 baud flavor of NEXEDGE with NXDN digital voice.
- 001 - Atop Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center - Forsyth County
- 002 - Atop the former GMAC Building - Forsyth County
- 003 - Atop Davie Medical Center - Davie County
- 004 - Atop Lexington Medical Center - Davidson County
- 005 - Atop Wilkes Medical Center - Wilkes County
- 006 - Atop High Point Regional Medical Center - Guilford County
The following is a rough approximation of system coverage. Be aware, that this is not an official map, but merely a user-gennerated approximation that is somewhat generous. Your actual results may vary.