BC-RH96 Remote Head
Controls all functions of the:
Including Volume and Squelch. Just add a remote speaker for complete remote operation. This unit was produced in 2009, and was discontinued by Uniden the same year for low sales; reports are equivocal on whether it may return someday.
- Size (inches): 7.2W x 1.9D x 2.2H (without knobs)
- Weight (Remote Head only : 0.7 pounds
- Input Voltage : 13.8 Vdc (11.0 - 16.6 Vdc)
- Current Drain (nominal) : In standby: 2 mA, In use: 106 mA (backlight high)
- Operating Temperature : -20° to +60° C (-4° to +140° F)
- The BC-RH96 Remote Head unit.
- A steel mounting bracket with attachment washers (factory-installed).
- Threaded knobs to allow mounting the Remote Head quickly to the bracket.
- Remote connection cable, 10 feet in length.
- A correctly polarized vehicle DC adapter to let you connect the Remote Head to a convenience outlet (cigarette lighter) in your vehicle that provides 12-13.8 VDC.
- The Owner's Manual.
- A set of pocket-sized Quick Reference Configuration cards for convenient setup and usage.
- A Self Adhesive Cable Clamp.
Return to Uniden Scanners