Gallatin County (MT)
Gallatin County (MT) Fire/E.M.S.
- American Medical Response - 2101-2105 Industrial Dr. between E. Griffin Dr. & Dead End,Bozeman (KNAI226/WRU791)
- Amsterdam Rural Fire Dist. - 7170 Churchill Rd. between Kunje Blvd. & Bethel Dr.,Manhattan
- Big Sky F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 650 Rainbow Trout Run @ Aspen Leaf Dr.
- Sta. #2 - 9091 Lone Mountain Trl. between Cheyenne Rd. & Sitting Bull Rd.,Big Sky (Madison Co.)
- Bozeman F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 34 N. Rouse Ave. (aka State Route 86) @ E. Mendenhall St. (WPMB759)
- Sta. #2 - 410 S. 19th Ave. between W. Koch St. & W. Dickerson St. (WPMB759)
- Sta. #3 - 1705 Vaquero Pkwy. @ Davis Ln. (WPMB759)
- Bozeman Yellowstone Int. Airport Crash Fire/Rescue - 662 Wings Way between Frontage Rd. & Gallatin Field Rd.,Belgrade (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 45.776319/-111.155644)
- Bridger Canyon Rural V.F.D. - 8081 Bridger Canyon Rd. (aka State Route 86) between Beasley Creek Rd. & Kelly Canyon Rd.,Bozeman
- Central Valley Fire Dist. (KNGJ595) -
- Belgrade Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 205 E. Main St. @ N. Davis St.,Belgrade
- Former Sta. - 80-92 N. Broadway St. between E. Main St. & E. Central Ave.,Belgrade
- Riverside Sta. #2 - 3650 Springhill Rd. between Sypes Canyon Rd. & Sentinel Dr.,Bozeman
- Four Corners Sta. #3 - 275 Ice Center Ln. @ Quail Run Rd.,Bozeman
- Reese Creek Sta. #4 - 13683 Springhill Rd. between Elk Springs Rd. & Rocky Mountain Rd.,Belgrade
- Springhill Community Sta. #5 - 9600 Walker Rd. between Springhill Community Rd. & McGuire Rd.,Belgrade
- Valley Center Sta. #6 - 350-370 Pollywog Ln. @ Alfalfa Rd.,Belgrade (The Maint. Div. is located here)
- Dry Creek Sta. - 8977 Dry Creek Rd. across from Pheasant Ln.,Belgrade
- Training - 205 Pollywog Ln. between Alfalfa Rd. & Jackrabbit Ln.,Belgrade
- Clarkston Fire Service Area #6 - 12455 Clarkston Rd. between Crystal Mountain Rd. & Tag Along Rd.,Three Forks
- Ft. Ellis Fire/Rescue - 3725 Bozeman Trail Rd. between Bear Canyon Rd. & Academy Dr.,Bozeman
- Gallatin Gateway Rural Fire Dist. -
- Gallatin Gateway Sta. #1 - 320 Webb St. @ Mill St.,Gallatin Gateway
- 4 Corners Sta. #2 - 75 Spanish Peak Dr. @ Pioneer Way,Bozeman
- Gallatin River Ranch Rural Fire Dist. - 480 Equestrian Center Loop between Lay Pass Rd. & Dead End,Manhattan
- Hebgen Basin Fire Dist. (WNIY641/WPML500) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 10 S. Faithful St. @ 400 Yellowstone Ave.,W. Yellowstone
- Sta. #2 - 20 Tern Ln. @ Hebgen Lake Rd. (aka US-287),W. Yellowstone
- Sta. #3 - 10 Denny Creek Rd. @ US-20,W. Yellowstone
- Sta. #4 - 6 Moose Dr. @ McClellan Rd. & across from Buffalo Dr.,W. Yellowstone
- Hyalite Rural Fire Dist. -
- Sourdough Sta. (HQ) - 4541 S. 3rd Ave. between Goldenstein Ln. & Patterson Rd.,Bozeman
- Cottonwood Sta. - 10200 (S.) Cottonwood Rd. between Westland Way & S. 19th Ave.,Bozeman
- Rae Sta. - 5400 Gooch Hill Rd. between Huffine Ln. (aka US-191) & Ramshorn Peak Ln.,Bozeman
- Manhattan V.F.D. - 222 E. Main St. @ S. Sixth St.
- Sedan Rural Fire Dist. - No established Fire Sta. yet
- Three Forks V.F.D. - 13 E. Date St. @ 1st Ave. E.
- Three Forks Area Ambulance -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - Northeast corner of S. Main St. & E. Hickory St.,Three Forks
- Sta. #2 - Willow Creek Rural Fire Dist. Sta.
- Willow Creek Rural Fire Dist. - 107-113 Main St. between W. 1st St. & W. 2nd St.,Willow Creek
- Yellowstone Mtn. Club V.F.D. - Northeast corner of Charlie Russell Loop Rd. & Ousel Falls View Rd.,Big Sky (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 45.215456/-111.311240)
Police Unit Numbering
Bozeman Units 1xx
Belgrade Units 2xx
Manhattan Units 4xx
Three Forks Units 5xx
Gallatin Sheriff Units 6xx
Gallatin Airport Authority 7xx
Gallatin Co P25 frequencies/TG's
- 5065 Gallatin P -North
- 5157 Gallatin F North
- 5155 AMR tac
- 5045 Bozeman P -1
- 5057 Bozeman P -tac 2
- 5059 P -tac ENC
- 5127 Bozeman Fire -1 Dispatch
- 5135 Bozeman Fire tac -2
- 5139 Bozeman Fire tac -3
- 5133 Bozeman Fire training
- 5089 Montana State University P
- 5053 ENC
- 5081 Gallatin court jailers
TG: 851 on the Statewide System
154.68 for southwestern MT: I-90/I-15 areas Butte, South of Livingston, Big Sky,
155.46 Dillon area.
Police Radio Codes
901 -Traffic/Vehicle stop.
902 -Officer needs help. usually call out the 10 code 10-78.
903 -In Pursuit.
904 -Everything OK.
905 -Vehical Accident.
905-1 -Vehicle Accident w/injuries.
906 or 10-6 -Busy.
907 or 10-7 -Out of service.
908 or 10-8 or 211 -Clear.
10-10 -Off duty.
911 -Armed robbery.
10-12 -person present?.
10-15 -Prisoner in custody.
10-21 -telephone call.
10-23 -stand by.
924 or 10-24 -trouble at station.
925 or 10-25 -reckless driver.
10-28 -Vehicle Registration.
937 or 10-29 -Warrent check.
936 -NCIC check.
10-31 -Drivers licence check.
10-42 -at home.
10-85 -in route.
copied from a free resource. Not copyrighted work.
Return to DB page: Gallatin County (MT)
Return to Wiki page: Montana Counties