Gilpin County (CO)
County Law Data
Gilpin County Fire Districts
- Black Hawk V.F.D
- 196 Clear Creek St. (aka State Route 119) just north of Marchant St.,Black Hawk (WPCV357/WPET815)
- Central City V.F.D.
- Sta. #1 - 116 Lawrence St. across from Spring St.,Central City (WPGD766)
- Sta. #2 - 495 Apex Valley Rd. (aka County Route 45) between State Route 119 & Black Hawk Peak Rd.,Black Hawk (Sta. also houses Gilpin Amb. Auth.)
- Timberline Fire Prot. Dist.
- Sta. #1 - 3999 Coal Creek Canyon Dr. (aka State Route 72) between County Route 97 & Pinecliff Rd.,Pinecliff (WNGB207/WPCV249) (Boulder Co.)
- Sta. #2 - 448 Pine Dr. between High Country Ln. & Hillcrest Dr.,Black Hawk
- Sta. #3 (HQ) - 660 State Route 46 between Dory Hill Rd. (aka County Route 9) & Norton Dr.,Black Hawk (WPCV249)
- Sta. #4 - 5927 Magnolia Dr. between Forsythe Rd. & Frontier Ln.,Nederland (WNGB207) (Boulder Co.)
- Sta. #5 - 2236 Smith Hill Rd. (aka County Route 7) just south of Robinson Hill Rd. (aka County Route 8),Black Hawk (WPCV249)
- Sta. #6 - 146 N. Dory Lakes Dr. between W. Dory Way & S. Dory Lakes Dr.,Black Hawk
- Sta. #7 - 14908 State Route 119 between Karlann Dr. & Braecher Park Rd.,Black Hawk (WNGB207)
- Sta. #8 - 4611 Smith Hill Rd. (aka County Route 7) @ State Route 46,Black Hawk (The Sta. cannot be seen from the corner)
- Sta. #9 - 135 Tolland Rd. (aka County Route 16) just west of Second Ave.,Rollinsville (WPCV249)
- Timberline Fire Protection District (TFPD) was formed on April 1, 2011 when Colorado Sierra Fire Protection District and High Country Fire Protection District were merged to form one district. The district is located in Gilpin County and Boulder County in Colorado. It has 7 stations and 40 volunteer firefighters.