Greater Austin/Travis Regional Radio System (GATRRS)
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Greater Austin/Travis Regional Radio System (GATRRS)|
Texas State DOT
Bastrop, Burnet, Jim Hogg, Starr, Travis, Webb, Williamson, Zapata
Austin, Giddings, Lockhart, Marble Falls, Roma
Middle Rio Grande Development Council
|Band||VHF High, 700/800 MHz|
|Type||Project 25 Phase I|
|KNNI571, WPIR949, WPLP814, WPLW286, WPPZ330, WPQY686, WPQY813, WPVZ405, WPVZ406, WPVZ407, WPVZ408, WPVZ409, WPVZ410, WPVZ411, WPVZ412, WPVZ413, WPVZ414, WPVZ418, WPVZ419, WPVZ421, WPVZ422, WPVZ424, WPVZ426, WPVZ427, WPVZ428, WPVZ432, WPWJ533, WPXX380, WPXX386, WPYU318, WPZR511, WPZW899, WPZW901, WQBC298, WQBG890, WQDN876, WQES801, WQEW741, WQGH438, WQIV852, WQKS686, WQLK666, WQMI747, WQOM797, WQQQ831, WQUL475, WQVA552, WQWY841, WQXX969|
WQIC798, WQIC799, WQKQ563, WQLA844
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Texas → multiple Counties → Greater Austin/Travis Regional Radio System (GATRRS) TRS
Welcome to the Greater Austin/Travis Regional Radio System (GATRRS) collaboration article, a Multi-County Public Trunked Radio System located in multiple Counties, Texas, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
The following agencies use this system:
- City of Austin (including APD, AFD, EMS, Convention Center, trash, water, streets, animal control, etc)
- Travis County (TCSO, parks, school crossing guards, road crews, corrections)
- Travis County Fire/EMS Agencies including STARflight talking to those agencies
- Austin ISD police, busses and within the schools.
- Austin Community College (ACC Police mostly)
- Capital Metro is using LCRA Open Sky system.
- Cities of Manor, Lakeway/Bee Cave, Pflugerville, Rollingwood, West Lake Hills
- Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) along with the VHF also.
- Texas DOT is starting to use the system more including road crews, sand trucks, etc
- Texas Legislative Council (very little heard and mostly on 700 Mhz)
- Texas House of Representatives (very little heard and mostly on 700 Mhz)
- The University of Texas police, maintenance, events
- Williamson County mostly scrambled except for some fire channels
- Cities of Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander and Round Rock mostly scrambled except for some fire channels.
- Bastrop County
- Caldwell County 700 and 800 Mhz
- Lee County not much traffic heard
- Agencies in the Middle Rio Grande Valley
- Burnet, Blanco and Llano County along with some old VHF They use the VHF sites
Related Wiki Pages
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (TX)