Kaito KA1103 Degen DE1103
Kaito Electronics Shortwave Handheld Receiver KA1103
Handheld SWL Broadcast receiver
- Kaito manufactures and sells KA1103.
- KA1103 is also sold as Degen (China) DE1103 short wave receiver.
This unique digital radio starts FM from 76.0MHZ, most of Campus radio station can be tuned in within this range. The KA1103 can decode SSB Single Side Band broadcasts though it's SSB circuitry, 1 kHz tuning steps and clarifier. It is much better than other radios costing much more and in a smaller size. 190 memories (10 pages of 19 / page 10 is used to allow SSB use) can store your favorite stations.
Thanks to the dual conversion technology, this radio has a super sensitivity in shortwave bands. This radio comes with 4 Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries, the AC adaptor not only works as DC power source, it charges the batteries automatically, the built-in charging system gives you full protection on the batteries and Radio itself.
- DUAL CONVERSION TECHNOLOGY
- FM:76.0-108.0 MHz ( Step 10K/50K/100K Hz)
- MW:522-1710 kHz ( Step 1K/9K/10K Hz)
- SW:1.711-29.99 MHz (Step 1K/5K Hz)
- 268 MEMORY PRESETS ( Dynamic memory on 19 Pages)
- Auto scan and memory (ATS), Start page preset
- ALARM / SLEEP
- MANUAL TUNING/SCAN/PRESET/DIRECT ENTRY
- ELECTRONIC VOLUME CONTROL
- SMART CHARGER WITH COUNT DOWN TIMER
- SSB RECEIVER WITH FINE TUNING CONTROL
- METER AND FREQUENCY CONVERT
- 3 KINDS OF BACKLIGHT MODE
- SIGNAL STRENGTH INDICATOR
- FRONT AND REAR POWER OUTPUT FOR BOTH SPEAKER AND EARPHONE
- SUPER BASS SELECTION
- 3 ALARMMS FOR ON/OFF
- TWO ALARM MODES: BEEPER AND RADIO
- AUTO RESET FUNCTION ,NEVER DEAD LOCKED
- EXTRA LONG TELESCOPIC ANTENNA FOR RECEPTION
- EXIT BUTTON FOR WRONG KEY IN.
- DX/LOCAL SELECT FOR SHORTWAVE RECEPTION
- MONO / STEREO SELECTABLE
- TONE SELECT: MUSIC AND NEWS
- BATTERY POWER INDICATOR
- BATTERY CHARGE
- AUTO BACKLIGHT SCREEN
- LOCAL / DX SWITCH
- LINE OUT JACK
- BUILT-IN SPEAKER:D77MM
- EXTERNAL ANTENNA JACK
- Radio actual size: 165 X 105 X 28.50 mm
Yahoo Group and Mailing list
Kaito KA1103 and Degen DE1103