Nebraska State Radio System
Welcome to the Nebraska State Radio System collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Nebraska.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- The TRS name is taken directly from the database. The system alias is listed as this article's name.
The Nebraska Wireless Interoperable Network (N-WIN), also known as Nebraska SRS, is a statewide VHF P25 Smartzone IP based trunking radio system. N-WIN is a partnership and an Executive Order with the State of Nebraska and Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD), whom NPPD provides technical support and tower space.
There are over 45 towers across the state providing seamless coverage across the State of Nebraska.
Proposed Talkgroup Map
This diagram shows proposed talkgroups for N-WIN.
File:Proposed NSP Fleet Map 1-2.xls
Click link for Radio/Unit IDs
- Lincoln County, Ne Sheriff
- Nebraska State Patrol (NSP)
- Nebraska State Fire Marshall (NMF)
- Nebraska Emergency Management (NEMA)
- Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
- Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD)
- Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR)
- Nebraska Department of Corrections (NDOC)
- Lincoln Electric Systems (LES)
Possible future subscribers
These agencies have been mentioned as possible future users of NWIN.
- Federal Government, FBI, DEA, ICE, etc.
- Keith County, Nebraska.
- Various unidentified City/County agencies
Status on the Nebraska SRS:
All NSP/NPPD/NEMA districts are currently online full-time and using the SRS.
Nebraska Dept of Roads, Corrections and Game/Parks: Radios have been purchased and installation is currently in progress. New talkgroups and testing has been reported in the NSP Troop C area.