Okaloosa County (FL)
Welcome to the Okaloosa County, Florida collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office
Added Disposition Codes under related links. I found this on the Okaloosa County Sheriffs Website before it was removed during the website upgrade. It is a little dated (2003) but I believe it is still accurate. I meant to add this months ago and forgot about it until I stumbled across it in my files. It is a shame they don't have a scanner page on their website anymore.
10-1 Receiving poorly
10-2 Receiving well
10-3 Stop transmitting
10-5 Relay to ______
10-7 Out of service
10-8 In service
10-10 Temporarily out of service; subject to call
10-11 Talking too rapidly
10-12 Visitor present
10-13 Weather/road conditions
10-14 Convoy or escort
10-15 Prisoner in custody
10-16 Pickup/transport prisoner
10-18 Respond with lights & siren; complete assign. quickly
10-18X Do not use lights & siren
10-19 Return to station
10-21 Call station by telephone
10-23 Stand by
10-24 Trouble-send help!
10-25 Make contact
10-26 Message received
10-28 Vehicle registration
10-29 Check for wants/warrants
10-30 Against regulations
10-31 In pursuit
10-32 Intoxilizer (Breathalyzer) operator
10-33 Emergency traffic
10-34 Trouble at jail
10-36 Current time
10-37 Dispatcher or operator
10-38 Set up roadblock
10-39 Message delivered
10-41 In possession of __
10-43 Traffic for ___
10-44 Pick up paperwork
10-45 Call by telephone
10-47 Radio repair needed
10-48 End of message; did you receive?
10-49 Serving warrant
10-50 Traffic stop
10-51 En route
10-52 Estimated time of arrival
10-53 Coming to office
10-55 Car calling to car
10-56 Meet me at __
10-65 Can you copy?
10-68 Need legal advice
10-70 Send tow truck
10-71 Send ambulance
10-86 Begin shift
10-87 End shift
10-88 Telephone number
10-91 Pick up subject
10-95 Subject or suspect present
10-97 Arrived at scene
10-98 Completed task
10-99 Not receiving signal
SEE LINK BOTTON OF PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Okaloosa County Fire
Okaloosa County Fire/Rescue
- Sta. #1 - Ocean City/Wright Fire Control Dist. - 2 Racetrack Rd. N.E. (aka State Road 188) @ Mooney Rd. (aka County Road 85C) & across from Pinedale Rd.,Ft. Walton Beach (KMK569)
- Sta. #2 - Ocean City/Wright Fire Control Dist. - 1252 Eglin Pkwy. N. (aka State Road 85) between 10th Ave. & 11th Ave.,Shalimar (KMK569)
- Sta. #3 - Ocean City/Wright Fire Control Dist. - 24 Oak St. between Beal Pkwy. N.W. (aka State Road 189) & Circle Dr. N.W.,Ft. Walton Beach (Back of the Sta. faces Circle Dr. N.W.)
- Sta. #4 - Okaloosa Island Fire Dist. - 104 Santa Rosa Blvd. between US-98 & Amberjack Dr.,Ft. Walton Beach (KNIK334)
- Sta. #5 - Florosa Fire Control Dist. - 1900 US-98 W. between Skylark Rd. & Waldorff Ln.,Mary Esther (Back of the Sta. faces Skylark Rd.)
- Sta. #6 - Fort Walton Beach FD - 5 Hollywood Blvd. S.E. between Shell Ave. S.E. & Harbeson Ave. N.E.,Ft. Walton Beach (KTI712)
- Sta. #7 - Fort Walton Beach FD - 1974 Lewis Turner Blvd. (aka State Road 189) between Roberts Blvd. & Mooney Rd. (aka County Road 85C),Ft. Walton Beach (KTI712)
- Sta. #8 - North Bay Fire Control Dist. - 1024 White Point Rd. between Brookhaven Way,Niceville (KNBS910)
- Sta. #9 - Destin Fire Control Dist. - 848 Airport Rd. (aka County Road 30F) between Cedar St. & Kell Aire Dr.,Destin (Back of the Sta. faces Industrial Park Rd.) (KYO360)
- Sta. #10 - Destin Fire Control Dist. - 117 Crystal Beach Dr. between Regions Way & Luke Ave.,Destin (KYO360)
- Sta. #11 - Mary Esther FD - 195 Christobal Rd. between W. Hollywood Blvd. & Roserita Pl.,Mary Esther
- Sta. #12 - Valparaiso VFD - 431 Valparaiso Pkwy. (aka State Road 190) between Menzel St. & Highland St.,Valparaiso (WQCZ999)
- Sta. #13 - East Niceville Fire Dist. - 1709 27th St. between Redwood Ave. & Tamarack Ave.,Niceville (KKL859)
- Sta. #14 - Hurlburt Field Air Force Base FD - Hamby Pl. between Bennett Ave. & The Runway,Hurlburt Field
- Sta. #20 - Baker Fire Dist. -
- Current Sta. - 1375 19th St. between State Road 189 & Dead End,Baker
- Former Sta. - 5805 Monroe St. between 17th St. & 18th St.,Baker
- Sta. #21 - Niceville FD -
- Current Sta. - 216 N. Partin Dr. (aka State Road 285) between N. Palm Blvd. & N. Cedar Ave.,Niceville (KNCD571)
- Former Sta. - 102 Armstrong Ave. @ Minger St.,Niceville
- Sta. #30 - Holt Fire Dist. - 490 US-90 W. (aka State Road 10) between Log Lake Rd. (aka County Road 189) & Franton Rd.,Holt
- Sta. #41 - Dorcas Fire Dist. Inc. - 4418 Poverty Creek Rd. between Jack Powell Rd. & Lake Ella Rd.,Crestview
- Sta. #42 - Dorcas Fire Dist. Inc. - 5232 Deer Springs Rd. between Old Spanish Trl. (aka State Road 10/US-90) & Dead End,Crestview
- Sta. #50 - Almarante VFD - 3710 Old California Rd. (aka Ace Rd.) @ Madsen Cir.,Laurel Hill
- Sta. #60 - Laurel Hill VFD - 8209 State Road 85 N. between Third Ave. & Thomas Rd.,Laurel Hill (WNDT970)
- Sta. #70 - Blackman Community Volunteer Fire Dist. - 1850 County Road 2 just east of State Road 189,Baker (WPLS376)
- Sta. #81 - North Okaloosa Fire Dist. - 3052 Hemphill Rd. between State Road 85 N. & Dead End,Crestview
- Sta. #82 - North Okaloosa Fire Dist. - 5551 John Givens Rd. between Adora Teal Way,Bob Sikes Airport
- Sta. #83 - North Okaloosa Fire Dist. - 5241 State Road 4 between Lunnie Barnes St. & Old Brown Rd.,Crestview
- Sta. #84 - North Okaloosa Fire Dist. - 429 John King Rd. between Primrose St. & Melissa Cove,Crestview
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 321 W. Woodruff Ave. @ N. Spring St.,Crestview (Sta. sits on the southwest corner) (KKV783)
- Former Sta. - 198 N. Wilson St. @ W. Woodruff Ave.,Crestview (Sta. technically sits on the southeast corner of W. Woodruff Ave. & N. Spring St.)
- Sta. #2 - 2106-2110 P.J. Adams Pkwy. @ Ashley Dr.,Crestview (KKV783)
- Sta. #3 - 585 Brookmead Dr. across from Hospital Dr.,Crestview
Eglin Air Force Base FD
- Sta. #1 - 501 Barrancas Ave. between W. Choctawhatchee Ave. & Van Matre Ave.,Valparaiso (Sta. sits on the east side of the Northwest Regional Airport)
- Sta. #2 - Nomad Way between Eglin Pkwy. (aka State Road 85 N.) & Eglin Blvd. (aka State Road 397),Valparaiso (Sta. sits closer to Eglin Pkwy. & is on the southwest side of the Northwest Regional Airport)
- Sta. #3 - Gaffney Rd. across from Foster Dr.,Valparaiso
- Sta. #B6 - Grand Camp Ter. between Military Rd. #257 & Dead End,Camp Rudder
- Duke Field Air Sta. - State Road 85 between Colonel Greg Malloy Rd. & Roger J. Clary Hwy. (aka State Road 123),Crestview (Sta. sits between the baseball diamond & the runway)
- Jackson Guard Sta. - 107 State Road 85 N. between Niceville Ave. & Lewis St.,Niceville (Sta. cannot be seen from the road)
Okaloosa County EMS
- Sta. #1 - Niceville Sta. - 112 Bullock Blvd. @ McEwen Dr. & across from 30th St.,Niceville (Medic 1)
- Sta. #2 - Bluewater Bay Sta. - North Bay FCD Sta. #8 (Medic 2)
- Sta. #3 - Crestview (North/Laurel Hill) Sta. - 296 Brackin St. @ E. First Ave.,Crestview (This is also the Co. Sheriff Sta.) (Medic 3)
- Sta. #4 - Crestview (South) Sta. - 2110 P J Adams Pkwy (next to Crestview FD station 2) ,Crestview (Medic 4) (Moved to PJ in 2012)
- Sta. #5 - Baker Sta. - 5801 Monroe St. between 17th St. & 18th St.,Baker (Medic 5)
- Sta. #6 - Crestview (East/Dorcas) Sta. - N. Cavalier Dr. off of E James Lee BD (aka State Road 10) (Medic 6) (Moved from FD station 81 in Apr 2013)
- Sta. #7 - Shalimar/Ft. Walton Beach (North) Sta. - 1250 Eglin Pkwy. N. (aka State Road 85) across from 10th Ave.,Shalimar (Medic 7)
- Sta. #8 - Ft. Walton Beach (West)/Mary Esther/Florosa Sta. - 84 Ready Ave. N.W. between Lovejoy Rd. N.W. & W. Hollywood Blvd.,Ft. Walton Beach (Medic 8)
- Sta. #9 - Okaloosa Island/Ft. Walton Beach (East) Sta. - Okaloosa Island FD Sta. #4 (Medic 9)
- Sta. #10 - Destin (East) Sta. - 1200 Airport Rd. between Quail Lake Blvd. & Commons Dr. W.,Destin (Medic 10)
- Medic 11 Destin West / NOT IN SERVICE
- Medic 21 BLS Transport North
- Medic 22 BLS Transport South
- Medic 23 BLS Spare
- Medic 24 ALS Spare
- Medic 25 ALS Spare
- Medic 26 ALS Spare
- Medic 27 ALS Spare
- Medic 28 ALS Spare
- MedCom 3 'B' Shift Capt
- MedCom 4 'A' Shift Capt
- MedCom 5 'C' Shift Capt
- MedCom 6 'C' Shift Lt
- MedCom 7 'A' Shift Lt
- MedCom 8 'B' Shift Lt
Okaloosa County Fire Tone-Out's
Okaloosa County - Central North 157.4500 VHF
Station Tone A Tone B Location
20 330.5 539.0 Baker Volunteer Fire Dept.
20 368.5 539.0 Baker Volunteer Fire Dept.
30 979.9 600.9 Holt Volunteer Fire Dept.
40 349.0 539.0 Dorcas Volunteer Fire Dept.
50 410.8 349.0 Almarante Volunteer Fire Dept.
60 349.0 510.5 Laurel Hill Volunteer Fire Dept.
70 539.0 433.7 Blackman Volunteer Fire Dept.
80 634.5 600.9 North Okaloosa Fire District
Okaloosa County - Central South 152.0075 VHF
Station Tone A Tone B Location
1 510.5 539.0 Ocean City Wright Fire Dept.
2 510.5 483.5 Ocean City Wright Fire Dept.
3 510.5 457.9 Ocean City Wright Fire Dept.
4 349.0 330.5 Okaloosa Island Fire Dept.
T4 788.5 879.0 Okaloosa Island Fire Dept.
5 483.5 457.9 Florosa Volunteer Fire District
5OD 510.5 349.0 Florosa Volunteer Fire District
6 788.5 600.9 Ft. Walton Bch-Fire Dept.
B6 313.0 953.7 Ft. Walton Bch-Fire Dept.
T6 669.9 707.3 Ft. Walton Bch-Fire Dept.
7 669.8 746.8 Ft. Walton Bch-Fire Dept.
8 368.5 349.0 North Bay Fire Control District
9 433.7 457.9 Destin Fire Dept.
10 433.7 483.5 Destin Fire Dept.
11 569.1 600.9 Mary Esther Fire Dept.
12 358.6 339.6 Valparaiso Fire Dept.
13 0.0 634.5 East Niceville Fire Dist.
14 788.5 634.5 Hurlburt Field Fire M/A
21 707.3 746.8 Niceville Fire Dept
Note:T=Truck, B=Battalion, OD=Off Duty
Okaloosa County - Crestview Fire 154.96500
Station Tone A Tone B Location
1 832.5 928.1 Crestview Fire Dept
2 879.0 928.1 Crestview Fire Dept
3 788.5 928.1 Crestview Fire Dept
ALL 832.5 879.0 Crestview Fire Dept
Okaloosa EMS Tone-Out's North 157.4500 South 152.0075 VHF
Unit Tone A Tone B
Medic 1 510.5 Hz 688.3 Hz (MEDIC 1 TONE IS OUTDATED AND NEED TO BE UPDATED)
Medic 2 651.9 Hz 767.4 Hz
Medic 3 688.3 Hz 617.4 Hz
Medic 4 584.8 Hz 726.8 Hz
Medic 5 688.3 Hz 584.8 Hz
Medic 6 651.9 Hz 726.8 Hz
Medic 7 617.4 Hz 726.8 Hz
Medic 8 651.9 Hz 617.4 Hz
Medic 9 584.8 Hz 688.3 Hz
Medic 10 688.3 Hz 651.9 Hz
Okaloosa County Amateur Radio Repeaters
- 29.620/29.520 - Ft Walton Beach - (KT4BQ) BARC
- 53.150/52.150 - Ft Walton Beach - (KT4BQ) BARC
- 145.290/144.690 (PL 100.0) - Baker - (K4PQW)
- 145.450/144.850 (PL 100.0) - Mary Esther - (K4SSL)
- 146.655/146.055 - Fort Walton Beach - (WD4CKU)
- 146.730/146.130 - Valparaiso - (K4DTV) Twin Cities Amateur Radio Club
- 146.790/146.190 (PL 100.0) - Ft Walton Beach - (W4ZBB) Playground Amateur Radio Club
- 146.880/146.280 - Ft Walton Beach - (W4MTD)
- 146.910/146.310 (PL 100.0) - Crestview - (KD4NHT)
- 147.000/147.600 (PL 100.0) - Ft Walton Beach - (W4RH) Playground Amateur Radio Club
- 147.120/147.720 (PL 100.0) - Eglin AFB - (W4NN) Eglin ARS
- 147.180/147.780 (PL 100.0) - Ft Walton Beach - (KB4OID)
- 147.225/147.825 - Duke Field - (W4ZBB) Playground Amateur Radio Club
- 147.315/147.915 (PL 100.0) - Ft Walton Beach - (KT4BQ) BARC
- 147.360/147.960 (PL 100.0) - Crestview - (W4AAZ) North Okaloosa Amateur Radio Club
- 444.125/449.125 (PL 100.0) - Crestview - (KD4NHT)
- 444.800/449.800 (PL 100.0) - Eglin AFB - (W4NN) Eglin ARS
- 444.950/449.950 (PL 100.0) - Crestview - (N4NID)
- 444.975/449.975 - Ft Walton Beach - (W4MTD)