Pettis County (MO)
- WQTT567 - FX2 (Remote Links) on 453.2875 (Greene Ridge), 453.1 (Smithton) for 155.835R
- KNDX336 - change input from 153.905 to 159.15 (please submit if this has been confirmed in use)
Pettis County Sheriff's Department
- 8/09 Appears to have Securenet available on talk-around and tac channels now (like Sedalia)
Public Water Supply District 1 of Pettis, Johnson, Saline Counties
Municipalities and Districts
Hughesville Fire Department
- Dispatched by Pettis County on Local Government 155.835.
Lake Creek Volunteer Fire Department
- Serves mostly or all Benton County ??; *Dispatched by Pettis County on Local Government 155.835.
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Also see the statewide page for more information on: Staff For Life Helicopter 152.330 131.8 PL and Air Evac Lifeteam- units heard are AE 60 based in Sedalia and AE 38 in Kirksville.
Pettis County EMS
- 11/13 - 151.3775R - Currently only using TRBO mode but repeater is dual mode analog/TRBO.
American Paramedical Services (Sedalia)
- Serves the whole county, licensed to Lek-Tro-Mech (APSI is under contract with the city and county to provide emergency medical assistance.)
- 10/14 - No longer serving the county
- 2/13 - Reportedly will be leaving the county soon.
- 153.30500 158.14500 WPML703 RM 131.8 PL APSI EMS EMS: Dispatch FM Deprecated
Bothwell Regional Health Center (Sedalia)
Missouri State Fair
Whiteman Air Force Base / National Guard (Sedalia)
By Philip Dine
POST-DISPATCH WASHINGTON BUREAU
WASHINGTON -- Missouri scored a major victory today when federal authorities decided to move the 131st Fighter Wing stationed at Lambert Field to Whiteman Air Force Base near Sedalia, keeping about 250 jobs in the state.
The National Guard wing, which has a long history in Missouri and was the unit of Charles Lindbergh, had been slated to move out of state as a result of last year's Base Realignment and Closing process, despite an outcry from Missouri legislators.
"I am pleased that the U.S. Air Force found a way to preserve the 131st, one of the most experienced and proven Air Guard units in the country," said Sen. Christopher "Kit" Bond, R-Mo., a senior defense appropriator.
The unit will join the B-2 mission at Whiteman. Rep. Ike Skelton, D-Mo., the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee, called it "an important new role" for the 131st.
"I am very pleased that the Air Force recognized the importance of retaining these important skills here in Missouri. This new Missouri Air National Guard unit will only add to Whiteman's reputation as one of the finest U.S. military installations in the world," Skelton said.
Gov. Matt Blunt said the move would help defend Missouri from domestic and foreign threats.
The move will bring together the 131st's air crew, maintenance personnel and support staff with the active duty B-2 unit. The 131st was selected among Air Guard units across the country for the mission. Sen. Jim Talent, R-Mo., a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, called it "a new chapter in the history of the 131st."
It was not immediately known when the transfer would take place.
The base at Lambert would remain open under the Pentagon's realignment plan. The 157th Air Operations Group and the 218th Engineering Installation Group will relocate from Jefferson Barracks into space at Lambert.
Maj. Gen. King Sidwell, adjutant general for the Missouri National Guard, called the news an exciting development.
"While the military is transforming to meet current and future objectives, we are prepared to do whatever necessary to remain an effective part of total force," Sidwell said.
Pettis County Emergency Command Post 1068072
Pettis County Emergency EOC 1068071
Pettis County Coroner Skip Smith 1068091
Pettis County Department of Health 1036466
Pettis County Deputy Coroner 1 1068090
Pettis County Deputy Coroner 2 1068092
Bothwell Regional Health Center 1036487
Pettis Co Ambulance District Office 1068069
Pettis County Ambulance District Medic 1 1068098
La Monte Police Department 321 1068070
La Monte Police Department 321 HT 1068040
La Monte Police Department 322 HT 1068038
La Monte Police Department 323 HT 1068039
Sedalia Police Department Dispatch 1049012
Pettis County Jail Transport 1 1068002
Pettis County Jail Transport 2 Van 1068001
Pettis County Jail Transport 3 1068003
Pettis County Sheriff 600 1068004
Pettis County Sheriff 600 HT 1068031
Pettis County Sheriff 602 1068016
Pettis County Sheriff 602 HT 1068024
Pettis County Sheriff 603 1068073
Pettis County Sheriff 603 HT 1068020
Pettis County Sheriff 606 1068077
Pettis County Sheriff 606 HT 1068029
Pettis County Sheriff 609 1068075
Pettis County Sheriff 609 HT 1068028
Pettis County Sheriff 610 1068010
Pettis County Sheriff 610 HT 1068036
Pettis County Sheriff 611 1068014
Pettis County Sheriff 611 HT 1068032
Pettis County Sheriff 613 1068009
Pettis County Sheriff 613 HT 1068030
Pettis County Sheriff 614 1068013
Pettis County Sheriff 614 HT 1068021
Pettis County Sheriff 615 1068008
Pettis County Sheriff 615 HT 1068025
Pettis County Sheriff 616 1068012
Pettis County Sheriff 616 HT 1068033
Pettis County Sheriff 617 1068074
Pettis County Sheriff 617 HT 1068034
Pettis County Sheriff 618 1068006
Pettis County Sheriff 618 HT 1068023
Pettis County Sheriff 619 1068015
Pettis County Sheriff 619 HT 1068027
Pettis County Sheriff 620 1068007
Pettis County Sheriff 620 HT 1068018
Pettis County Sheriff 621 HT 1068035
Pettis County Sheriff 640 1068011
Pettis County Sheriff 640 HT 1068019
Pettis County Sheriff 641 1068005
Pettis County Sheriff 641 HT 1068026
Pettis County Sheriff 667 10068003
Pettis County Sheriff 680 1068076
Pettis County Sheriff 680 HT 1068022
Schools and Colleges
- WPZZ785 - also 468.6625, 469.45, 469.85 50-50wt Mobiles (NFM for High School D200)
- WQOA876 - 151.79 Repeater with 158.34 input (Director of Student Life)
- Hamilton Farms 159.885 Base/Mobile (Windsor) WPNR631
- Yoder Farm - WQ????? for 151.97, 159.7725 Mobiles (11K)
Johns Farms (Sedalia)
- WPRS439 FB8 Repeaters (was YG) 452.7, 452.8, 461.375, 463.225 (11K
- Sonoco Products 159.96 Base/Mobile (11K at Green Ridge) WPJV908
Lek-Tro-Mek Sales and Service
- WPML703 153.305 Repeater with 158.145 input (11K near Warsaw Fire Dept - Sedalia)
Central Communications Company
- WNSR916 151.73R/157.59, 152.33R/158.22, 153.26R/160.08 (TRS?, on same license as UHF System)
Related Wiki Pages