Documentation Sub-page for Template:Table_Motofreqs
Scope of Use
- This template is to be used to define the frequencies of any Motorola system that is being researched.
- This template was designed to mimic (to some degree) the frequency grid in the database. This should make it easier for the DBAs to copy the data when it's appropriate.
- This template should NOT be used for defining a MOTOTRBO TRS. Use the Trbosys template for this purpose. This template is not designed to take into account slots and color codes.
Directly Invoked By
- Any Motorola TRS (not MOTOTRBO) that is being researched.
- This template is derived from, and will be effected by changes made to, Template:Table_ELTRfreqs.
- This template does not show LCN numbers 01-32.
| Parameter Name || Var Description || Expected Value(s) || Default Value || Notes
| Sitenumber || ||
- The number of the site transmitting this TRS
| || Start with 01
| Sitename || ||
- The name of the transmitting site (if known)
| Freqxx || ||
- One of the TRS frequencies - see Usage Notes below
- If there are multiple sites to this system, define 1 page for each site.
- There is space in the template for a total of 32 channels. Not all channels need to be filled - if there's only 10 frequencies in the system, then the rest should be removed from the copy of the template being applied. The rest will be resolved automatically. XX should vary from 1 to 32.
- The COLOR template can be used to make the frequencies red or blue, to correspond with known primary or alternate control channels.
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
Return to: Template:Table_Motofreqs