From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 20:21, 26 January 2010 by Blantonl
RadioReference provides a complete classifieds platform for members to buy and sell radio communications equipment (and related offerings.) Currently, you must be a Premium Subscriber to post an add in the classifieds, however all RadioReference visitors and members can respond to and act on any ad.
Understand that RadioReference.com holds no responsibility whatsoever for what happens during the for sale process. We will not release user information unless required by a court order, so in each transaction that you participate in understand that it is solely your responsibility to ensure that you are not taken advantage of. RadioReference.com maintains no liability during the sales process and only provides a bulletin board for members to use.
Please follow these rules. Those that do not follow these rules risk having their classified posts deleted or moderated without warning. Your classifieds appearing is at the discretion of the RadioReference.com staff, and we may remove or edit them at any time we feel necessary.
Overall but general rules to follow:
- Post only items in their proper respective categories.
- Services for profit to program scanners or any type of equipment applicable to the forums is not permitted. Unsolicited offers public or private are not permitted either. [This is a site-wide rule!]
- Do not comment on people's posts for items for sale. Don't like their price? Keep your mouth shut! Don't like the item? Quiet! Don't like the person? Sssh... don't post!
- Direct all problems to the moderators using the "Report Product" link from the Product Options menu on the ad.
- Businesses may not actively promote their services, products, or items here on these classifieds. You must maintain the spirit of these classifieds as a place for individuals (i.e., private parties) to sell their products. Commercial sales will only be permitted if site management has given prior approval.
- Group Buys, which have not been blessed by management, are not permitted. A "Group Buy" would consist of a private individual coordinating with a business to buy, in bulk, a certain piece of radio equipment at a discounted rate. The individual coordinating the activity would not gain any money by providing the service but takes responsibility in assembling funds for purchasing the lot.
- All common sense selling rules are in effect. Please make note that this is a globally available forum. What may be illegal to you may not be in another country. Also, before reporting illegal sales make sure you provide enough details why you think the item's sale is illegal; we are not lawyers.