Communications Services (Alton)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 13:40, 26 March 2010 by Starcom21 (New page: Richard Rankin, WPPA622, 451.925, 3401 Fosterburg, Alton, has changed the license from YK (Trunked) to IK (conventional business) ==Misc System Information== *Information from 452.225 fr...)
Richard Rankin, WPPA622, 451.925, 3401 Fosterburg, Alton, has changed the license from YK (Trunked) to IK (conventional business)
Misc System Information
- Information from 452.225 from migrated from Warner Communications UHF system, as it appears to be part of this system.
- 11/1/08 - heard on 0-02-006 (452.225) "Switch radio to Highland and see if tow driver has been there" (also talk of "Body Shop/Tow Truck")
then heard same dispatcher on 0-02-005, "ADR"
- This tells us this frequency may ACTUALLY be part of IE Communications, still confused.
Communications Services is located @ 301 N Wilson Heights Road, Collinsville; 618-344-4071
452.75 ID's as 0-03-255, but is probably part of the Sitco LTR in Caseyville.
- 452.75000 457.75000 WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) (also Sitco-Caseyville)
- 452.97500 457.97500 WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) Datatronics (Alton)
- 451.92500 456.92500 192.8 PL WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) (tone in use, unid user)
- 0-02-002 "2 mile out of moro-to godfrey" (5/07); B&R, Browns going & leaving; leaving Dans, Alans 1/08
- 0-02-003 "bert", on-a-run -- delivery, alternator, new returns
- 0-02-006 2 cases of cheap antifreeze, not delivered, not on invoice (1/09)
- 0-02-008 "leaving physical plant" 12/08; leaving autotire towards cassens, keller (edwardsville) 1/08
- 0-02-010 A unid 2010 unid (in Wood River area) Business
- 0-02-011 A unid 2011 unid - voice (6/07) Business
- 0-02-255 A R02 ID/CW-ID ID on CW-ID/Every key up [R02] Data