Dyess AFB Taylor County (TX)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Unidentified and Unconfirmed Frequencies
The users of the following are not known. If you can identify them please submit the information to the database and remove them from this list.
- The following were aircraft comms monitored in AM mode.
- The following were monitored in P25 digital mode on a BCD396T so the NACs are unknown. It is possible that some may be other federal agencies unrelated to Dyess AFB.
- 165.0125 BM aircraft fueling?
- 165.4875 ? may have been an image
- 166.200 ?
- 167.775 R?
- 170.775 R?
- 171.3875 R?
- 172.975 NAC 400 R 7th CES (facilities maintenance)
- 173.175 NAC 110 R Dyess AFB Fire Department
- 173.4875 ?
- 173.5125 ?
- The follwing were monitored in FM mode and transmitted data bursts
- The following were listed several years ago in a document on the City of Abilene web site. It is not known if these are still current or if they are now P25 digital.
- 173.1750/171.3875 R Fire Dept
- 173.5875 BM Fire Dept
- 163.5375/173.5375 R 97.4 PL Hospital
- 165.1375/163.4875 R 131.8 PL Security Police