Gadsden County (FL)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 03:22, 15 June 2021 by Spdfile1
|Gadsden County DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||Florida Forum|
Welcome to the Gadsden County, Florida collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Gadsden County Fire/Rescue
- Chattahoochee V.F.D. - 32 Jefferson St. between W. Marion St. & South Alley,Chattahoochee
- Concord V.F.D. - 4838 Fairbanks Ferry Rd. (aka County Road 12) between Perritt Rd. & Kids Ln.,Havana (Formerly the Coonbottom V.F.D.)
- Florida State Hospital F.D. - 1250 N. Main St. @ Dogwood Dr.,Chattahoochee
- GCFR - Greenshade/Dogtown Sta. - 7297 Salem Rd. (aka County Road 159) between Dogtown Rd. (aka County Road 161A) & John McPhaul Ct.,Quincy
- Greensboro V.F.D. - 163 Green Ave. (aka State Road 12/Bristol Hwy.) @ E. 11th St.,Greensboro
- Gretna V.F.D. - 190 Third St. between Beech Ave. & Ash Ave.,Gretna
- Havana V.F.D. - 128 7th Ave. E. between N. Main St. (aka US-27/State Road 63) & 1st St. N.E.,Havana
- Midway V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 60 M.L. King Blvd. (aka County Road 268) between Blue Star Hwy. (aka State Road 10/US-90) & I-10,Midway
- Sta. #2 - 1535 M.L. King Blvd. (aka County Road 268) between Hilltop Dr. & Central Rd.,Midway
- Mt. Pleasant V.F.D. - 2875 Mt. Pleasant Rd. (aka County Road 379) between Blue Star Hwy. (aka State Road 10/US-90) & Lee Parramore Rd.,Quincy
- Quincy F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 20 N. Stewart St. @ W. Washington St.,Quincy
- Sta. #2 - 130 Corporate Ct. between Joe Adams Rd. & Dead End,Quincy (Front of the Sta. faces Joe Adams Rd. & sits at the following coordinates: 30.556562/-84.581725)
- Robertsville-St. Johns V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 165 Hutchinson Ferry Rd. (aka County Road 272) @ St. Johns School Rd.,Quincy
- Sta. #2 - 1251 Mt. Hosea Church Rd. between Wilson Rd. & Walker Rd.,Quincy
- Sycamore V.F.D. - 2293 Sycamore Rd. (aka County Road 270) @ Little Sycamore Rd. (aka County Road 269),Quincy
- Wetumpka V.F.D. Inc. -
- Sta. #1 - 25 McCall Bridge Rd. (aka County Road 65C) @ Pat Thomas Pkwy. (aka State Road 267),Quincy
- Sta. #2 - 2185 Cooks Landing Rd. between Davidson St. & Chinquapin Way,Quincy
Gadsden County Emergency Services
- Sta. #1 - Quincy Sta. - 412 E. Jefferson St. (aka State Road 10/US-90/Blue Star Hwy.) across from McArthur St.,Quincy
- Sta. #2 - Mt. Pleasant Sta. - Mt. Pleasant V.F.D.
- Sta. #3 - Havana Sta. - Havana V.F.D.
- Sta. #4 - Chattahoochee Sta. - Chattahoochee V.F.D.
Gadsden County F.D. Tone-Outs
These tones are used by Gadsden County Fire 155.8050 MHz, DCS251. (TIP: If you are attempting to decode these with "Two Tone Detect", you may experience trouble reliably decoding the lower frequency tones, particularly the B tones. I have had much more reliability programming TTD to use the third harmonic) DEPARTMENT TONE A TONE B Sycamore 349.0 389.0 Greensboro 368.5 389.0 Gretna 410.8 389.0 Mt Pleasant 433.7 389.0 Robertsville 457.9 389.0 Midway 483.5 389.0 Concord 510.5 389.0 Havana 539.0 389.0 Wetumpka 634.5 389.0
City of Quincy F.D. Tone-Outs
City of Quincy uses a single, continuous 1000 Hz 'Long Tone' as a tone out on 154.2200 MHz, PL 179.9 Hz. There is a daily pager test at approx 8:00 am.