Joint Services Open House
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 10:26, 21 September 2015 by Listen13579 (added info for JSOH 2015)
Welcome to the Joint Services Open House article. Please document all frequencies (and where applicable, trunked system activity) heard at this event here.
- See the March 2017 issue of the Spectrum Monitor magazine
- Also be sure to check frequencies for the Washington DC ARTCC to track incoming/outgoing flights
- This event is held at Andrews Air Force Base, MD each spring and highlights aircraft, both civilian performers and units from various military areas.
- For other frequencies used at past shows, please see the March 2007 edition of MT
- Keep an ear on the Potomac Consolidated Terminal Radar Approach Control for aircraft arriving/departing to/from the show
- There have been erratic reports about bringing scanners on the show property and being denied entrance. This occurred during the 2008 & 2010 event.
- Also check the following trunked systems for activity
- 1 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2006
- 2 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2007
- 3 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2008
- 4 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2009
- 5 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2010
- 6 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2011
- 7 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2012
- 8 Joint Services Open House frequencies 2015
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2006
123.42500 LIMA Lima Lima 125.35000 AIR BOSS Air Boss 237.80000 BLUE ANGELS Blue Angels 272.10000 SNOWBIRDS Canadian Snowbirds 284.25000 BLUE ANGELS2 Blue Angels 305.50000 Blue Angels Blue Angels 376.02500 HERITAGE FLT Heritage Flight 384.55000 F-16 F-16
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2007
122.47500 B AIR SHOW1 Airshow Usage ? AM Aircraft 122.77500 B SKY TYPERSS SkyTypers AM Aircraft 123.15000 B LASER Laser, Oracle PA Link AM Aircraft 125.35000 B AIR BOSS Air Boss /379.2000/ AM Aircraft 141.85000 B THUNDERBIRDS USAF Thunderbirds - Enroute AM Military 143.85000 B THUNDERBIRDS USAF Thunderbirds - Formation AM Military 216.72500 B LPRS PR LPRS PR (feed carried over the base PA system) FM Military 216.97500 B LPRS POSS LPRS poss. TBirds on the ground interplane FM Military 235.25000 B THUNDERBIRDS USAF Thunderbirds - Engine Start AM Military 255.20000 B THUNDERBIRDS USAF Thunderbirds - Interflight (during orientation) AM Military 322.95000 B SOLOS USAF Thunderbirds - Solos AM Military 324.60000 B TANKER AIR USAF Thunderbirds - Tanker Air to Air (during orientation) AM Military 376.02500 B F-22A FIRST flight of Langley F-22As talk to DEMO Control during approach AM Military 384.50000 B HERITAGE possibly Heritage flight? callsign DEMO-1 AM Military 413.37500 B PATCH 1616 apparent patch to tg1616 on the Andrews 400 mhz trunk - nom.Tbird maint/ground teams per MT list
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2008
122.82500 M CSQ JSOH PA Link PA Link from aircraft AM Aircraft 123.15000 M CSQ JSOH GregPoe Greg Poe (discrete/PA link) AM Aircraft 123.42500 M CSQ JSOHSkyTyper SkyTypers AM Aircraft 125.35000 BM CSQ JSOH Airboss Airboss/Tower AM Aircraft 139.81250 M CSQ BA Comm Cart Blue Angels Comm Cart FM Military 141.61250 M CSQ BA Comm Cart Blue Angels Comm Cart FM Military 275.35000 M CSQ BA Solos Blue Angels Solos AM Military 284.25000 M CSQ BA Diamond Blue Angels Delta AM Military 305.50000 M CSQ BA FatAlbert Blue Angels Fat Albert/Solos AM Military 346.50000 M CSQ BA GrndStart Blue Angels Ground Start AM Military 348.72500 M CSQ BA MediaDemo Blue Angels Media Demo AM Military 379.20000 BM CSQ JSOH Airboss Airboss AM Aircraft
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2009
- 122.775 Corsair/F-18F Air-to-Air
- 125.350 Air boss
- 216.725 TBirds PA feed
- 216.975 TBirds Air-to-Air and takeoff clearance
- 235.250 TBirds Air-to-Air
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2010
- 346.5 - Blue Angels startup and clearance
- 237.8 - Blue Angels
- 284.25 - Blue Angels formation
- 275.35 - Blue Angels
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2011
- 122.825 PA link/Tim Jarvis/John Klatt
- 123.150 Golden Knights
- 123.425 Geico Sky Typers
- 125.350 Air Boss
- 141.075 TBirds (Diamond Air-to-Air)
- 379.200 Air Boss
- 235.250 TBirds (Air-to-Air/Engine Startup)
- 413.275 TBirds (Ground Crew/Ops) [P25: NAC $293]
- 413.325 TBirds (Ground Crew/Ops)
- Joint Base Andrews Talkgroups
- 157 Security
- 259 "utilities"; "electrical"; "toilets"
- 261 EOC
- 501 Show Control
- 503 "Director"; "Chairman"
- 509 Joint Information Bureau (Media/Public Affairs)
- 513 Airboss
- 529 Audio/Visual, Comms
- 531 Medical
- 703 "bus"; "hanger 9"
- 705 Golf Carts/Deliveries
- Prince George's Trunk Talkgroups
- 1055 PGFD First Aid/Medical
- 2001 PGPD Parking/Traffic at FedEx Field
- 2005 "respond to command post" (brief use)
- 2015 PGPD Traffic Control around Andrews
- Other Frequencies
- 464.5500 [ d023] Shuttle Bus Coordination at Andrews (S)
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2012
- 118.4000 tower; comms to 'all show'
- 122.8250 Discrete; also PA link and Heritage flight
- 123.1500 Golden Knights; Red Bull Airforce
- 123.4250 Skytypers
- 123.4750 Sean Tucker ground crew
- 125.3500 Air Boss
- 379.2000 Air Boss
- 142.6125 BA Comm Cart (FM Mode)
- 237.8000 BA Diamond on Ground
- 275.3500 BA Diamond in Air
- 284.2500 BA Diamond on Ground
- 305.9000 BA Fat Albert and Solos in Air
- 346.5000 BA Diamond on Ground
- 376.0250 F-22 Demo
- Joint Base Andrews Trunked System Talkgroups
- 301 "mules to radio trailer"
- 321 "bus driver lost marshal"
- 501 Media?
- 503 Director
- 513 Tech
- 515 Flightline Security
- 519 First Aid/Medical
- 533 Announcer/Airboss
- 535 "get in tower"
- 705 "pickup at squadron"
- Prince George's County Trunked System Talkgroups
- 2001 PGPD at FedEx Field
- 2013 PGPD around Andrews
- 2015 PGFD at Andrews
- Other Frequencies
- 461.0875 [ d606] Concessions
- 461.1625 [ d116] Concessions?
- 464.5000 [ d023] Shuttle Bus Coordination at Andrews
- 466.1375 [ d732] Food
Joint Services Open House frequencies 2015
125.35 Airboss 141.175 Thunderbirds diamond formation 235.250 Thunderbirds solos and landing clearance
- Joint Base Andrews Trunked System Talkgroups
25134 Airshow 3 and 4, Ops 1 25148 police traffic stop 25149 Defender 1 asking about perimeter road; Guardian 1 responding to medical emergency; Show Control, Rattler units, Bravo units 25150 tear down, perimeter control 25260 Mike units 25168 asking for medical unit 25156 Havoc 16 talking about dehydrated person; Guardian unit 9632 9645 medical emergency, "MCC" unit, EMS director, Eagle 1 25183 Show Control, Hangar 1, 2, 4, Utility 1, RC1 25260 talking about moving aircraft, Dragon to Alpha Control "do I have any fires I need to put out", water buffalo, MSP helicopter wants to take off 25261 Havoc 1, patrols line up and sweep 25105 asking about feedback from Thunderbirds 25205 25247 moving aircraft around 25244 asking where Jet Truck is 25263 "Noisy Boys", Support 1, relaying that vendors want to leave
Contributors: TinEar, slvbeard, listen13579, BM82257, Trainman111, Baybum, freqhopping, Dave Schoenberger, dmi, Henry Gardner, station32 and dtscho