Oklahoma County (OK)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 21:53, 27 April 2009 by Fast2okc (New page: == Oklahoma County == === Sheriff === === Fire === ==== Unit Designations for Fire Departments on the Oklahoma County Fire Net ==== *Newalla -100s *Choctaw -200s *Harrah -300s *Jones -400s...)
Unit Designations for Fire Departments on the Oklahoma County Fire Net
- Newalla -100s
- Choctaw -200s
- Harrah -300s
- Jones -400s
- Spencer -500s
- Nicoma Park -600s
- Luther -700s
- Forest Park -800s
- Hickory Hills -900s
- Patrol Divisions
- A -- ADAM -- Will Roger Division (Central)
- B -- BAKER -- Hefner Division (Northwest)
- C -- CHARLIE -- Springlake Division (Northeast)
- D--- DELTA -- Santa Fe Division (Southwest)
- E -- EDWARD -- Santa Fe Division (Southeast)
- Other Designations
- G -- GEORGE -- Gang Units
- I -- IDA -- Crime Scene Investigators
- J -- JOHN -- City Marshals (Warrants)
- K -- KING -- Canine Units
- N -- NORA -- Narcotics Units
- O -- OCEAN -- Bricktown Units (part of Will Rogers Division)
- P --- PAUL -- Off-Duty officers working security
- R -- ROBERT -- C.O.M.I.T. (Oklahoma City Metro Interdicton Team)Units
- T -- TOM -- Units T-00 through T-49 are traffic units (city wide).
- Units T-80 through T-85 are ASAP Drunk Driver Units (these transport drunk drivers to jail or detox to keep patrol officers on the street.
- U -- UNION -- I.M.P.A.C.T
- W --WILLIAM -- Detectives
- X -- X-RAY -- School Security Units
- Z -- ZEBRA -- Units Z-60 through Z-66 are R.A.A.I.D.(Reduction Against Aggressive and Inconsiderate Drivers) Units (unmarked targeted traffic enforcement).
-- Units Z-00 through Z-50 are special events units
- COM-STAT -- Computer-Statistics Unit (Assigned a specific crime and target area based on statistics that show high crime areas)
- WAGON -- Multiple Prisoner Arrest Van
- Ranking Officers
- L -- LINCOLN -- Lieutenants
- S --- SAM -- Majors
- V -- VICTOR -- Captains
Computers in Oklahoma City Police and Fire Vehicles
Talkgroup 265 is the MDC Idle Talkgroup The MDCs sit on this Talkgroup while waiting on traffic from the server. The server sends the traffic as a fast I-Call data burst then the MDC radio goes back to 265.
EMSA Post Locations
- POST 1: Edmond -- SW 15th Street and Kelly Ave
- POST 2: Edmond Hospital -- (SE 2nd St. and Bryant Ave.)
- POST 3: OKC -- W. Memorial Road and N. Portland Ave.
- POST 4: OKC -- W. Wilshire Blvd. and Broadway Extension
- POST 5: OKC -- Northwest Expressway and Rockwell Ave.
- POST 6: OKC -- NW 63rd St. and Portland Ave.
- POST 7: OKC -- NE 63rd St. and Westminster Rd.
- POST 8: OKC -- NW 23rd St. and Broadway
- POST 9: OKC -- NW 23rd St. and I-44
- POST 10: OKC -- SW 29th St. and I-44
- POST 11: OKC -- SE 29th St. and I-35
- POST 12: OKC -- S. Shields Blvd. and I-240
- POST 13: OKC -- Integris Southwest Medical Center (SW 44th St. and Western)
- POST 14: OKC -- S. Sooner Rd and I-240
- POST 15: OKC -- SW 89th St. and I-44
- POST 16: OKC -- Council Rd. and I-40 West
- POST 17: OKC -- W. Memorial Road and N. Pennsylvania Ave.
- POST 18: OKC -- E. Memorial Rd. and N. Broadway Extension
- POST 19: OKC -- NW 122nd St. and Rockwell Ave.
- POST 20: OKC -- Morgan Rd and I-40 West
- POST 21: OKC -- Meridian Ave. and I-40 West
- POST 22: OKC -- E. Britton Rd. and I-35
- POST 23: OKC -- SE 59th St. and I-35
- POST 24: OKC -- Hilcrest Hospital (SW 59th St. and Penn)
- POST 25: OKC -- SW 104th St. and Pennsylvania Ave.
- POST 26: OKC -- NW Expressway and Council Rd.
- POST 27: OKC -- SE 89th St. and Anderson Rd.
- POST 28: OKC -- NW 63rd St. and Broadway Extension
- POST 29: OKC -- E. Reno Ave. and S. Eastern Ave.
- POST 30: Midwest City -- SE 29th St. and S. Douglas Blvd.
- POST 31: OKC -- W. Reno Ave. and MacArthur Blvd.
- POST 32: OKC -- NW 10th St. and Portland Ave.
- POST 33: Edmond -- SE 33rd St. and Boulevard
- POST 34: OKC -- SW 134th St. and Pennsylvania Ave.
- POST 35: Warr Acres -- NW Expressway and MacArthur Blvd.
- POST 36: OKC -- NE 36th St. and I-35
- POST 37: OKC -- S. Pennsylvania Ave. and I-240
- POST 38: OKC -- S. Western Ave. and I-240
- POST 39: Bethany -- NW 39th Expressway and Council Rd.
- POST 40: OKC -- W. Reno Ave. and S. Western Ave.
- POST 41: OKC -- EMSA Maintenance Facility -- 2323 S. Walker Ave.
- POST 42: OKC -- NW 23rd St. and N. Pennsylvania Ave.