From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 00:45, 13 November 2016 by QDP2012
RadioLog is a software application published by ResponderApps for listening to multiple streaming audio feeds.
- Note: The links below to responderapps.com are no longer valid, and have been marked with
- This page is being kept because the product still exists, and is used by RadioReference members, even though the support-site is currently inactive.
- New Streaming, Logging and Recording Software Thread -- announcement and development-discussion
RadioLog Features include:
- Record audio feeds.
- Log audio feed metadata.
- Decode and log MDC-1200 and GE Start signals.
- Serial connection to Uniden scanners for logging.
- Multiple audio input options for recording and decoding local inputs.
- If you have a premium subscription, RadioLog allows you to search for and configure feeds.
Version release history can be found on the
Release History web page.
Return to Wiki page: Direct Connect Computer Based Applications
(No matching DB page)