Rock Island County (IL)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 16:09, 23 April 2009 by Starcom21 (New page: =Municipalities and Districts= ==Rock Island County 911== Moline 911 - "911 Centre" Prefix for Fire Department Call Signs *1xxx Moline FD *2xxx East Moline FD *3xxx Rock Island FD (Engine...)
- 1 Municipalities and Districts
- 2 10 Codes & Unit Lists
Municipalities and Districts
Rock Island County 911
Moline 911 - "911 Centre"
Prefix for Fire Department Call Signs
- 1xxx Moline FD
- 2xxx East Moline FD
- 3xxx Rock Island FD (Engine 31 was Engine 1)
- 4xxx US Army RI Arsenal
10 Codes & Unit Lists
Rock Island County Sheriff Unit IDs
Andalusia 6xx - Andalusia Police Coal Valley 5xx - Coal Valley Police Cordova 3xx - Cordova Police King 6x - Hillsdale Police Port Byron 4xx - Port Byron Police
Rock Island City Police Unit IDs
First number is shift 100 days, 200 evening, 300 night see below for second and/or third numbers. An off duty officer may have a radio and will use their badge number to id when on the radio to dispatch. 800 series units are Senior Volunteer Patrol members. Civilians used for report taking and vacation checks. They drive a black Chevy caprice with an amber light bar.
- 1 Downtown
- 2 Southwest
- 3 East
- 4 South
- 10 Shift Commander
Rock Island City Fire Station Locations and Apparatus
Central 1313 5th Avenue E1, R1, Command 1, Ambulance 1 (1J41) 1J43 is the backup ambulance
- 2 9010 Ridgewood road E2
- 3 1601 30th Street E3, Ambulance 2 (1J42)
- 4 closed in Nov. 1988
- 5 3101 9th Street E5, Reserve Engine
- E=Engine Portable radios are as follows
- R=Rescue E1 is Fire 11
- 1J=ambulance R1 is Fire 10
- Chief 1 is Chief of the Department E2 is Fire 12
- Chief 2 is asst. Chief of Department E3 is Fire 13
- Command 1 is Battalion Chief on duty E5 is Fire 15
- Fire 33 is the Fire Marshal
Each piece of equipment is now equipped with Portable radios for each Firefighter. Radio designations have not been decided so as for now they are known as Company Portable 1,2, 3 etc. example" Engine 2, portable 1 or portable 2" These are tested each morning at 0700 hours after the station and vehicle radio checks.
Moline Police Unit IDs
Moline has a joint Dispatch center with East Moline. The unit numbering is as follows. One is for Moline. For patrol units, the second number is shift 1 days, 2 evening, 3 night. The third number is the unit (see below for patrol areas. Non-patrol units have a letter in the second position.
- 1 Downtown Watch Commanders & Lieutenants are four & three units ids with the first and second numbers following the same as above beat officers.
- 2 West End
- 3 East
- 4 Southeast X
- 5 South
Ocean - Animal Control X Ida - Investigators? X X John - Juvenile Div? X X
Moline Fire Department
- Central 1630 8th Ave E11, IJ16 .
- 2 1526 46th Ave E12,1J42 .
- 3 4700 38th Ave E13 .
- 4 1480 41th Ave E14 .
- Training Station 2702 4th Ave.
East Moline Police Unit IDs
Two is for East Moline. For patrol units, the second number is shift: 1 days, 2 evening, 3 night. The third number is the unit (see below for patrol areas. Non-patrol units have a letter in the first position.
- 1 Downtown
- 2 North of Tracks
- 3 South End
- 10 Command
East Moline Fire Station Locations and Apparatus
- Central 915 16th Ave E1, T1, R1
- 2 1523 Morton Dr. E2
- 3 901 42nd Ave E3