Software Support for Uniden Rebanding
From The RadioReference Wiki
Please use this article to document how to enter the Rebanding changes outlined below in the various software packages that support Uniden scanners.
- XT version scanners already have the firmware updates to support rebanding. Non-XT scanners will need to undergo the appropriate firmware updates. These updates are listed here
|Band Plan||Base Freq (lower)||Base Freq (upper)||Offset||Polarity||Spacing|
As of this writing, the following software packages are known to support rebanding.
- BC246.TCL for the BC246- Macs, Unix and Windows (TCL/TK) support - freeware
- BuTel Software
- ARC-XT (for the Uniden XT DMA scanners)
- ARC246 (as of version 3.1)
- ARC15 (as of version 3)
- Unknown Rebanding Support
Additional Information requested...
To access this screen, change the site type to Mot Custom/Reband. If you are using the RR Trunk Import, and the rebanded flag has been turned on in the database, FreeScan automatically adds the appropriate values into the table.
- NOTE: Although ProScan supports the BC250/785, rebanding is not supported in these models.
- On the 'Database' Row, click on 'Trunk Bank Settings' (figure 1)
- Fill in the values as shown (figure 2)
- Below the Systems tab, hit 'Add' (figure 1)
- On the System pulldown, select 'MOT 800 Mhz Custom' (figure 2)
- In the System tree, click on the system name. Figure 3 results (partially shown to conserve space)
- Click on the 'Band Plan' button
- Fill in the data as shown (figure 4)
Return to the Uniden DMA FAQ