Software Support for Uniden Rebanding
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 11:21, 6 February 2009 by Ka3jjz
Please use this article to document how to enter the Rebanding changes outlined below in the various software packages that support Uniden scanners.
|Band Plan||Base Freq (lower)||Base Freq (upper)||Offset||Polarity||Spacing|
As of this writing, the following software packages are known to support rebanding. Note the scanners currently supported; all packages are expected to be upgraded for other scanners when Uniden releases the firmware.
- FreeScan User Guide
- Currently Supported: BCD396, 996, 246, and BCT15
- Scan Control (version 7.0)
- Currently Supported: BCD396 and 996
- ProScan (version 1.83)
- Currently Supported: BCD396, 996 and BCT15
- ARC396 (version 3.0 - available from Scanner Master)
The following BuTel packages are expected to be available in February, per their website;
To access this screen, change the site type to Mot Custom/Reband
Return to the Uniden DMA FAQ