Uniden DMA FAQ
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 18:37, 9 November 2008 by Trunker (→The Manuals Are Too Confusing. Anyone have anything that's easier to read?)
Welcome to the Uniden DMA FAQ; here we'll start from scratch, and take you through some of the most basic of questions, and (in many cases) what things mean and how to find information. A word of explanation; if a word or phrase appears in blue and/or underlined, then it's a link; clicking it should take you to another article in our wiki, another part of our website or perhaps a different website.
- What is Dynamic Memory Architecture?
- What is the Close Call feature
- How do I use the Fire Tone Out feature?
- How do I use the GPS Features found on the BCD996 and BCT15?
- What is Multi Site Trunking?
- I'm getting a Nothing to Scan message. How can I fix this?
- How does Trunking work with these scanners?
- How can I adjust for the distortion/underwater sounds I hear on the digital trunktrackers?
- What adjustments are available in the digital trunktrackers?
The Manuals Are Too Confusing. Anyone have anything that's easier to read?
Uniden did a fine job designing these radios. Too bad one cannot say the same about their manuals. Fortunately, there is another resource - loosely referred to as the 'Easier to Read' series, they have been generally lauded as being much more readable and understandable. As of this writing, the following members are available;