From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 22:39, 7 January 2008 by Cubn
Scanner frequencies for Big Ten NCAA Football games
Memorial Stadium (link)
- MDICE TRS TG 22503 "INCIDENT 4" METCAD Police Detail (which is simulcast on 453.250 on game days)
- 453.250 118.8 METCAD Ch 5 PD Events Detail (UIPD, Champaign PD, County Shf)
- Starcom21 TRS TG 13020 "D10 DETAIL A" Illinois State Police Detail
- 453.600 85.4 Football game parking/Golf Cart Shuttles (ch10)
- 464.650 DCS047 Memorial Stadium Fireworks
- 464.600 DCS532 Memorial Stadium Audio Techs
- 464.625 DCS031 Memorial Stadium press-box to band leader (ch6)
- 451.350 DCS071 Memorial Stadium Maintenance (ch1)
- 451.450 DCS131 Illini Emergency Medical Services
- 452.225 DCS115 Memorial Stadium Concessions (ch3)
- 452.625 DCS043 Athletics Dept Guest Services (ch2)
- 158.865 CSQ Illini Emergency Medical Service "talkabout" (Illini EMS carries both VHF and UHF radios)
- 462.975 179.9 Arrow Ambulance Dispatch
- 462.950 186.2 Pro Ambulance Dispatch
- 154.265 CSQ Champaign-Urbana FD at the game
- 155.340 210.7 MERCI (ambulance to hospital)
- 155.340 186.2 MERCI (ambulance to hospital)
For additional information about scanning U of I football games, see this forum thread
-For public safety at Memorial Stadium, CPD, UIPD, and the County Sheriff police agencies use the 453.250 (118.8)/MDICE TRS TG 22503 while ISP D10 troopers use Starcom21 TG 13020. Fire operations are on 154.265 simplex (the FD units monitor 154.070 (131.8) with a pager though). EMS operations are either by Arrow Ambulance on 462.975 (179.9) or Pro Ambulance 462.950 (186.2). Illini EMS uses 451.450 (DCS 131) and occasionally 158.865 (CSQ).
Here are some helpful maps to view while monitoring U of I football games:
Police use TG 1968 on the Iowa City Motorola TRS which is cross-linked to 154.920 (source: Scaniowa Yahoo!Group). The old University of Iowa police channel 453.975 may or may not still be used on game days.
Police uses the TRI MUT TG 03-061 while fire/ems uses TRI TAC1 TG 03-062 (source: Radioreference.com forums)
Athletics Department: '"`UNIQ--freqsubcat-00000000-QINU`"'
It wouldn't hurt to monitor the Michigan State University 800 MHz Motorola Type II TRS.
Northwestern University 900 MHz Motorola TRS
Ryan Field talkgroups:
|112||007||A||Cons/Ticket||Concessions & Ticket Booths F2 [PD F-2]|
|176||00b||A||Sec/Park F4||Security & Campus Parking - Alternate [PD F-4]|
Northwestern University PD uses TG 144. Other talkgroups related to the games include TG 400 and TG 336.
Different threads have mentioned there being P25 I-CALLs on the Tippecanoe County Public Safety 800 MHz Motorola TRS usage during games. http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47220&highlight=purdue http://220.127.116.11/search?q=cache:15kONLMD5JkJ:www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D358309+site:www.radioreference.com+purdue+radioreference&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&lr=lang_en