Difference between revisions of "Warner Communications - UHF 6 (Caseyville)"
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 19:49, 8 March 2014
Miscellaneous System Information
Site101 - 462.350 no key up, in use 032 DPL in Alton, IL area. 452.150 0-02-255 (Jiffy R02 St. Louis, conventional GKN-St. Louis) 451.600 0-06-255* 463.475 0-18-255 (CW ID, but no 10 sec tx) (back up to 452.7)
ATS - Alternative Transportation System
- Areas heard served: East St. Louis
- Units heard: van16,525,613
ABF Freight Systems (St. Louis)
- Operates M-F 6a-6p. Service is available in the following areas:
Townships: Belleville, Canteen, Caseyville, Centreville, East St Louis, Englemann, O'Fallon, Shiloh Valley, Smithton, and Stookey. Municipalities: Alorton, Belleville, Brooklyn, Cahokia, Centreville, Caseyville, Collinsville (St. Clair County section), East St. Louis, Fairmont City, Fairview Heights, Lovejoy, O'Fallon, Sauget, Shiloh, Smithton, Scott AFB, Swansea and Washington Park.
- Service within 3/4 mile of Metrobus line/MetroLink -- Operates on same schedule as Metrobuses and MetroLink
- Transfer service available to Call-A-Ride in St. Louis, MO and ACT in Madison County, IL
- General Information on Elderly Service -- Service available in the following areas
Townships: Belleville, St. Clair (except Fairview Heights) and Stookey. Municipalities: Belleville, and Swansea. Area served subject to change without notice