Amador County (CA)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Amador Regional 911 Center (AR911) is the main dispatch center for Amador County Sheriff's Office, EMS and City law enforcement agencies. It houses three Motorola Model MCC 5500 dispatch consoles, all comparators for the radio systems, and back-up radios/command post for the Amador County Sheriff and Local government channels. The building also houses the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) which contains several radio remotes and desktop base stations. In the event of any one failure the lines can be switched to the Amador County Sheriff's Office Command Post.
The public radio system consists of two analog VHF channels, three Motorola Model MCC 5500 dispatch consoles, eight voter sites and one mobile command post/base station to support operations. The equipment is located in several different locations throughout the County. Main repeater transmitter site is located at Mt. Zion, with a remote repeater at Kirkwood, and the backup dispatch center/command post located at the Amador County Sheriff's Office, 700 Court Street, Jackson, California. Voting repeater sites include Pardee Ridge (Calaveras County), River Pines, ML Reba (Bear Valley-Alpine County), Plymouth, Ione, Sutter Creek and Dispatch.
Mt. Zion Site: Mt. Zion is a high level main transmit and receive site for Sheriff's Office. It has one link to the Dispatch Center. It houses the main communications equipment for the Amador County Sheriff's Office, one conventional repeater, inter-op repeater system, and generator back-up system for the radio repeater. It also houses the Amador County Sheriff's Office of Emergency Services (OES) main communications equipment.
County Sheriff Channel 1: County Sheriff Channel 1 is a repeated VHF channel with the main transmitter located on Mt. Zion. Additional voting receive/transmit sites are located at Pardee Ridge (Calaveras County), River Pines, Mt. Reba (Bear Valley-Alpine County), Plymouth, lone, Sutter Creek and Dispatch. Channel 1 has an additional remote repeater site located at Kirkwood Ski Resort.
County Sheriff Channel 2: County Sheriff Channel 2 is a non-repeated VHF channel with a main receiver located at the Amador County Corporation Yard, 12200-C Airport Road, Jackson, California, 95642. Radio transmissions are sent via frame relay to the Sheriff's Dispatch Center located at 700 Court Street, Jackson, California, 95642.
OES - Office of Emergency Services: OES is a repeated VHF channel with the main transmitter located on Mt. Zion.
Animal Control: Animal Control is a repeated VHF channel with the main transmitter located at the Amador County Corporation Yard, located at 12200-C Airport Road, Martell, Ca.
County Local Government Channel (Public Works) 1: County Local Government Channel 1 is a repeated VHF channel with the main transmitter located at the Amador County Corporation Yard, located at 12200-C Airport Road, Martell, Ca.
Jackson, Sutter Creek and Ione Police Department Channel: These three agencies share one channel and two VHF stand-a-lone repeater(s) located in Ione and Jackson.
Mobile and Portable Radios: Mobile and Portable equipment is owned and operated by many different departments throughout the County. Approximately 90% of the mobiles and portables are manufactured by Motorola. The remaining 10% of the equipment are off brand or other manufacturers.