Ashtabula County (OH)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|OSP Post||4 (Ashtabula)|
|ODOT District||4 (Akron)|
|Ashtabula County Database|
|Ashtabula County Live Audio|
Welcome to the Ashtabula County, Ohio collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Pymatuning Ambulance Service (PAS) - Out of Business as of 1/1/13
Jefferson Area Rescue - Dispatched by ACSO on 155.175 and operates on MARCS TG FD04DISP
- 409, 419, 429
South Central Ambulance District (SCAD) - Dispatched by ACSO on 155.325 and operates on MARCS TG FD04DISP
- 639, 649, 659
Northwest Ambulance District (NAD) - Dispatched by Geneva PD on 155.175
- Rescue 1, Rescue 2, Rescue 3
Community Care Ambulance Network (CCAN) - Dispatched by self on 155.220
- Station 1 - Ashtabula
- Station 2 - Geneva
- Station 3 - Middlefield (Geauga County)
- Station 4 - Concord (Lake County)
- Station 6 - Concord (Lake County)
- Station 7 - Andover (Operates on Andover FD Repeater on 154.1525)
- Squad 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- Ambulette 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 38, 39, 40
- CV 1 - Paramedic Supervisor
- 70-99 Ashtabula Township
- 100-129 Andover
- 130-159 Morgan Hose Co
- 160-189 Plymouth Volunteer Fire & Rescue Co
- 200-249 Conneaut
- 250-269 Trumbull
- 270-299 Geneva on the Lake
- 300-329 Geneva
- 330-359 Orwell
- 360-389 Sheffield Township
- 400-429 Jefferson
- 430-459 Hartsgrove Township
- 460-489 Pierpont
- 500-529 Austinburg
- 530-559 Wayne Township VFD
- 560-589 North Kingsville VFD
- 600-629 Kingsville VFD
- 630-659 Rome VFD
- 660-689 Harpersfield
- 700-739 Saybrook Township
- 740-759 Dorset VFD
- 790-799 Windsor Twp Fire Rescue
- 800-839 Monroe Township VFD
If an ID ends in:
- 0 = Chief Officers
- 1-4 = Engine
- 5 = Ladder Truck
- 6 = Tanker
- 7 = Rescue Truck
- 8 = Utility Truck
- 9 = Ambulance/EMS Unit
Fire/EMS pager tones
- Austinburg VFD - 732.0/1530.0
- Conneaut Fire Sta 1 - 330.5
- Conneaut Fire Sta 3 - 349.0
- Dorset VFD - 600.9/634.5
- Geneva Fire - 910.0
- Geneva on the Lake Fire - 669.9
- Harpersfield VFD - 732.0/1082.0
- Hartsgrove VFD - 981.4/1129.0
- Jefferson VFD - 2465.0/1232.0
- Kingsville VFD - 1881.0/767.4
- Monroe VFD - 2688.0/1130.0
- North Kingsville VFD - 928.1
- Orwell VFD - 810.2/617.4
- Pierpont VFD - 399.8/496.8
- Saybrook Twp Sta 1 - 349.0/410.8
- Saybrook Twp Sta 2 - 368.5/389.0
- Saybrook Twp Sta 3 - 389.0/368.5
- Wayne Township VFD - 410.8/349.0
- Windsor VFD - 726.8/767.4
- Ashtabula City All-Call - 539.0
- Ashtabula City Engine Company Response - 539.0/368.5
- Ashtabula Twp - 746.8
- Andover VFD - 979.9
- Jefferson Rescue - 928.1/569.1
- Northwest Ambulance District - 600.9
- South Central Ambulance District - 634.5/879.0
- Community Care Ambulance Ashtabula Station - 510.5/457.9
- Community Care Ambulance Andover Station - 457.9/510.5
- Sheriffs Office dispatches ACSO & North Kingsville PD
- Ashtabula PD dispatches Andover, Jefferson, Orwell and Roaming Shores PDs on MARCS TG 6506.
- Ashtabula PD dispatches self.
- Conneaut PD dispatches self.
- Geneva PD dispatches self and Geneva-on-the-Lake PD.
- Ashtabula Co SO primary operations are now on the Ohio MARCS digital trunked system.
Periodic activity may or may not still be heard on the old conventional frequencies from time to time.
Geneva on the Lake PD uses 154.89 for strip operations on Friday/Saturday nights as well as major weekends (including Mondays)
- Geneva FD dispatches Self and Harpersfield FD.
- Saybrook Twp FD dispatches Self, Plymouth FD, Sheffield FD, Ashtabula City FD, & Geneva On The Lake FD, and Pierpont Fire/EMS.
- Ashtabula County SO dispatches Ashtabula Township FD, Kingsville FD, North Kingsville FD, Monroe Township FD, Jefferson FD, Morgan FD, Wayne Twp. FD, Rome FD, Trumbull FD, Dorset FD, Orwell FD, Windsor FD, & Austinburg FD.
- Conneaut dispatches self.
- Community Care Ambulance dispatches Andover Fire.
- Northwest Ambulance District is dispatched by Geneva PD/FD.
- South Central Ambulance District is dispatched by ACSO.
- Jefferson Emergency Rescue District is dispatched by ACSO
- Community Care Ambulance Network is self dispatched.
- 12* - Andover
- 13* - Andover
- 15* - Roaming Shores
- 28* - Conneaut
- 35* - Orwell
- 39* - Jefferson
- 4** - County Sheriff
- 5** - North Kingsville
- GL* - Geneva on the Lake
- GP* - Geneva
- P** - Ashtabula City Patrol Officers
- S** - Ashtabula City Sergents
- R* - Metroparks Rangers
Orwell, Roaming Shores, Andover, and Jefferson PD's are dispatched on Ohio MARCS talkgroups PD04-DSP and PD04-TAC.
Geneva on the Lake PD is dispatched by Geneva PD.