Belknap County (NH)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Belknap County Map
Law Enforcement Unit IDs
- Sheriff Dispatch includes town police departments for most towns in the county.
|1x||Belknap County Sheriff Deputies|
|2x||Belknap County Sheriff Deputies assigned to Gunstock (county-owned skiing facility)|
|3x||New Hampshire Fish and Game Officers (assigned to Belknap County)|
|3xx||Gilford (not dispatched on Sheriff Dispatch)|
|5xx||Meredith (dispatched on Sheriff Dispatch from 12:00am to 8:00am)|
|8xx||Northfield (in Merrimack County but dispatched by Belknap County)|
- The numbering system, using Alton as an example:
|100||Alton Police Station|
|101||Alton Police Chief|
|102-149||Alton Police Officers (highest number actually much lower than 149)|
Lakes Region Mutual Fire Aid Station Numbers
Lakes Region Apparatus IDs
- Ambulance - A unit designed and licensed to transport patients.
- Boat - A watercraft operated by a member department.
- C - An officer or member, having command authority.
- Car - A vehicle used primarily for transporting personnel, communications equipment or other equipment used to support fireground operations.
- Engine - Firefighting apparatus equipped with a fire pump of at least 750 GPM capacity and carrying not less than 500 gallons of water.
- Forestry - A vehicle which is primarily used in grass, brush or forest fire suppression.
- Ladder - Firefighting apparatus equipped with an aerial ladder, elevating platform, tower or snorkel.
- Portable - A portable radio.
- Rescue - A vehicle used primarily to transport equipment and/or manpower for the purpose of removal or extrication of victims requiring fire department assistance.
- Tanker - Firefighting apparatus used primarily for hauling water, with or without a fixed fire pump, and carrying more than 1,000 gallons of water.
- Tower - Firefighting apparatus equipped with an elevating platform, tower or snorkel.
- Utility - Firefighting apparatus not categorized by another letter designation used to provide support services.
- Warden - An individual designated by the state as a Warden, Deputy Warden or Special Deputy Warden.
Return to NH Home: New Hampshire (US)