Deprecated Trunked Systems
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Deprecated Trunked Systems" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles about Trunked Radio Systems that have been marked in the RRDB as "Deprecated", as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Please apply this category only to articles for Trunked Radio Systems that have been flagged as Deprecated in the RR database.
- Also, at the top of each such article, Please apply the "Text_Deprecated" template.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Deprecated Trunked Systems]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.