District of Columbia Fire Tone Outs
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:District of Columbia Fire Tone Outs" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:District of Columbia that contain Fire Tone Outs information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Do NOT submit Fire Tone Out data to the Frequency Database team. The Frequency Database is not designed to handle this information.
- Fire Tone Outs (also known as pager-tones) are used by more than just fire services.
- Fire Tone Outs can be utilized by Uniden DMA scanners and Motorola and Unication pagers; however, any scanner or receiver capable of reception in the VHF/UHF bands can be used (in conjunction with other tools) to measure or determine the tone values. For more information, please see our Fire Tone Out article.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:District of Columbia Fire Tone Outs]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "District of Columbia Fire Tone Outs"
This category contains only the following page.