From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:FTOs" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that contain "Fire Tone Outs" (or pager-tones) information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Do NOT submit Fire Tone Out data to the Frequency Database team. The Frequency Database is not designed to handle this information.
- Fire Tone Outs (also known as pager-tones) are used by more than just fire services.
- Fire Tone Outs can only be utilized by Uniden DMA scanners; however, any scanner or receiver capable of reception in the VHF/UHF bands can be used to measure or determine them. For more information, please see our Fire Tone Out article.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.