Fire Services Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Fire Services Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that contain Fire Services Frequencies information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
- This category is only for articles that contain frequencies used by Fire Services, Fire Departments, Career and/or Volunteer Fire Organizations, etc..
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Fire Services Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.