Category:Military Aviation Frequencies
Welcome to the "Category:Military Aviation Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that contain information relating to frequencies used in Military Aviation and Military Aeronautical activities, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
- Please note:
- Military Aviation frequency-ranges may vary country to country.
- For the U.S.: Please apply this category to all articles relating to military aviation activity, which can be heard in the 138-142, 149-150 and 225-400 MHz bands.
- For other countries, please apply this category to articles containing the frequencies used in your military-aviation band(s).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Military Aviation Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Military Aviation Frequencies"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.