Newfoundland/Labrador Ground Transportation
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Newfoundland/Labrador Ground Transportation" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Newfoundland/Labrador that contain Ground Transportation information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Please apply this category to all Newfoundland/Labrador articles relating to ground-based transportation systems (buses, taxi cabs, railroads, etc.) and to government-agencies /departments /divisions of transportation.
- Please apply the category "Newfoundland/Labrador Civil Aviation" to Newfoundland/Labrador articles describing air carriers (like DHL).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Newfoundland/Labrador Ground Transportation]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Newfoundland/Labrador Ground Transportation"
This category contains only the following page.