From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Receivers Modifications" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles about modifications that can be made to receivers (not scanners), as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
Without a doubt, one of the most popular topics when discussing scanners or receivers is how to modify them for enhanced performance, or to do something they would not ordinarily be able to do. This category indexes several such articles. Some other places to find modifications include:
- Websites and Mailing Lists
- Go to the Radio Modifications Yahoo group
- Go to the Scanner Tech Yahoo group
- Go to the Mods.dk website
- Go to the KB2LJJ Radio Mods database
- Go to the BearControl: Uniden Scanner Displays page. This is a DIY project for the 246, 898, 780 and BCT8
- Modifications at the Scan Shack website
- Go to the Use AA batteries in your BC2500/3000 article
- Go to the Use AAA batteries in your BC2500/3000 article
- Go to the Other scanner modifications article
- Companies known to do modifications
- Go to the G & G Communications website
- Go to the Frequency Fan Club-Scanners and Mods website
- Go to the DataSlicers.com Tap service website
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.