United States Special Events Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:United States Special Events Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that contain information relating to frequencies used in special events, not covered under a more specific category, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
- Please apply this category to articles that describe frequencies used in United States special events. Special events are large local events that use radios on a temporary basis only for the duration of the event.
- This category is for events not covered under a more specific category, such as "Category:United States Major Events and Disasters Frequencies."
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:United States Special Events Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "United States Special Events Frequencies"
This category contains only the following page.