Virgin Islands Trunked Radio Systems
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Virgin Islands Trunked Radio Systems" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles relating to SPECIFIC Trunked Radio Systems in Virgin Islands, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
This category should be reserved for information such as links to the database, external websites or news items about this system, links to related articles and system information.
Note that the following information should not appear here, but in the following categories:
- Radio/User IDs (RID/UIDs) should be categorized as Category:Virgin Islands RID/UIDs.
- Unknown talkgroups should be categorized as Category:Virgin Islands Unknown Talkgroups.
- Specific programming instructions to successfully monitor a trunked system (apart from the well documented Rebanding tables) should go into Category:Virgin Islands Regional Programming
Information that has nothing to do with the trunk system should also not appear here. This includes 10 codes, station location and IDs, and other non-trunked related data.
Please add this category to any article that relates to information about specific trunked systems in this state.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Virgin Islands Trunked Radio Systems]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.