Christian County (MO)
- [ Link Back to County Database Page]
Christian County Government
Christian County Emergency Services / 911
As of June 2007, the County 911 District is now being managed by the Sheriff's Department and will oversee day to day operations of the center.
- WQPL514 - add 158.8275 mobiles, 154.25 Repeater (15wt TRBO) at Marionville-LAWRENCE
- WQOV984 - add 153.89 mobiles, 151.2725 Repeater (45wt); delete 151.2725 10wt)
- WQPJ229 - 155.835 Repeater with 154.055 input; add 154.785 mobiles, 154.95 input; 10/16 add 173.2875 Mobile Extenders (NFM)
Christian County Emergency Management
- WQIQ826 - add 453.5375 5-wt base at Courthouse (NFM at Fulton)
Christian County starts using Digital Again (6/24/13) Article http://www.news-leader.com/article/20130619/NEWS01/306190001/Deputies-prepared-go-digital?nclick_check=1
Christian County Missouri Emergency Services are back on analog until further notice. Article http://articles.ky3./2013-01-26/digital-radio-system_36569156
Municipalities and Districts
Clever Fire Protection District
Highland Rural Fire Protection District
Nixa Fire Department
Serves 53 sq.m along the Christian / Greene County line
Police - Former Use
- 155.7/153.74000 WPJY822 RM 74.4 PL Ozrk Police Police: Dispatch
- 155.1225/158.97750 WPJY822 RM Ozrk Police N Police: North
Ozark Fire Protection District
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Cox Medical Centers
- Contract with the Christian County Ambulance District. Call signs are 500s
155.20500 WNLP860 BM 123.0 PL CoxEMS Chr O (Old) Cox EMS - Christian County
155.22000 WNLP860 BM 115 DPL Cox EMS 1 (Old)
452.07500 WNLP860 M 100.0 PL Cox EMS MX (Old) EMS: Mobile Extenders ? (Remote Link - Ozark)
Contract with the Christian County Ambulance District. Call signs are 500s
- WQXD633 - also has 456.625 FX1 to link to VHF DMR system
Schools and Colleges
Billings School District R4
- WQIR871 157.635 Mobiles (NFM)
- WQOD317 - 467.2125 Mobile/Pagers for Nixa Junior High School
- WNRX222 - 464.825 Repeater (6/12 modification; add multiple UHF freqeuencies)
James River Assembly (Ozark)
467.76250 WPTT589 M Church Activities (5kmra) FM Business
467.81250 WPTT589 M Church Activities (5kmra) FMN Business
467.85000 WPTT589 M Church Activities (5kmra) FM Business
467.87500 WPTT589 M Church Activities (5kmra) FM Business
467.90000 WPTT589 M Church Activities (5kmra) FM Business
467.92500 WPTT589 M Church Activities (5kmra) FM Business
461.03750 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
461.06250 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
461.18750 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
461.21250 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
461.36250 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
461.76250 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
462.76250 WPTT589 M Operations FMN Business
464.50000 WPTT589 M Operations FM Business
464.55000 WPTT589 M Operations FM Business
Related Wiki Pages
County Fire Departments
- 6/07 - UPDATE: County Fire departments have put any merger talks on hold. The Christian County 911 district and the Nixa 911 district are contemplating a merger. If plans go through than the Nixa 911 center will handle all 911 calls throughout the county. Christian County 911 center will dispatch all law enforcement throughout the county and he Nixa Fire District will dispatch all fire agencies.
Additionally the Nixa Fire District has updated thier previously unused dispatch and it is functional. Currently the Nixa 911 district is using it while the Nixa Police Department's building is remodeled and expanded.
8/05 - UPDATE: The county fire departments led by Nixa FD's Chief are starting discussions on combining the 7 current districts, EMS and the EM office into one county fire district. I'm sure it'll be years before anything serious comes of it.
- Billings Fire Protection District -
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 102 N.W. Washington Ave. @ N.E. Pine St.
- Former Sta. - 251 N.E. US-60 @ N.W. State Route 14 (The Bays face N.W. State Route 14)
- Sta. #2 - 14798 State Route 14 between County Route 1245 & County Route 1250,Billings (WPVY726) (Lawrence Co.)
- Sta. #3 - 3393 State Route 413 between Spring Creek Rd. & Barnett Rd.
- Sta. #4 - 6580 S. Farm Road 31 @ W. Farm Road 194,Billings (Greene Co.)
- Brookline F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 -
- Main Sta. - 3504 E. Orr St. between BNSF Springfield/Monett Branch Railroad Tracks & N. Pacific St.,Brookline (Greene Co.)
- Sub Sta. - Across from the Main Sta.
- Sta. #2 - 2655 E. Hines St. (aka W. Farm Road 178) between S. Douglas Dr. & S. Claremont Dr.,Republic (Greene Co.)
- Chadwick Rural F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 6413-6419 State Route 125 S. between W. Oriole Dr. & S. Rose Ave.,Chadwick
- Sta. #2 - 8585 State Route T just north of Pin Oak Rd.,Oldfield
- Clever F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 406 N. Elm Ave. between State Route 14 W. & E. Chrysler Ave.
- Sta. #2 - 2272 State Route N between Boaz Rd. & Keithley Ln.,Boaz (The Current & Former Sta. share the same property)
- Sta. #3 - 3647 State Route K @ State Route M,Clever (Stone Co.)
- Highlandville Rural F.P.D. -
- Sta. #71 - 1162 Glossip Ave. between Ranch Estates Dr. & Julip Ln.,Highlandville
- Sta. #72 - 6500 Block of State Route 176 between Pleasant Valley Dr. & Abesville Cir.,Abesville (Stone Co.)
- Sta. #73 - 115 Rescue Ln. between US-160 S. & Steinert Ln.,Ozark
- Sta. #74 - 109 Brookeside Dr. @ Legacy Farms Rd.,Saddlebrook
- Sta. #75 - 11542 US-160 S. (aka State Route 13/State Route 176) between Spokane Rd. & Beryl Rd.,Spokane
- Logan-Rogersville F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 3427 S. State Route 125 between E. Farm Road 156 & E. Farm Road 164,Rogersville (KNAF258) (Greene Co.)
- Sta. #2 - 2377 S. Blackman Rd. @ E. Berkeley St.,Springfield (KNAF258) (Greene Co.)
- Sta. #3 - 120 Audubon Rd. @ State Route U,Rogersville (KNAF258)
- Sta. #4 - 5383 State Route B between State Route AD & Old Jackson Rd.,Rogersville (KNAF258) (Webster Co.)
- Sta. #5 - 8274 E. Farm Road 174 between S. State Route 125 & S. Farm Road 243,Rogersville (KNAF258) (Greene Co.)
- Sta. #6 - 211 E. Center St. (aka Business US-60) between S. Mill St. & Industry Rd. (aka County Route 457),Rogersville (Webster Co.)
- Nixa F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 711 N. Main St. between W. Northview Rd. & E. Short St. (WNLZ401)
- Sta. #2 (HQ) - 301 S. Nicholas Rd. (aka State Route M) @ W. Schatz Ln.
- Sta. #3 - 1752 W. Tracker Rd. between N. Sanders Valley Rd. & N. Phillips Rd.
- Sta. #4 - 1773 S. Nicholas Rd. (aka State Route M) between W. Shelvin Rock Rd. & W. Country Rd.
- Sta. #5 - 1295 W. Guin Rd. (aka State Route AA) @ N. Nicholas Rd.
- Ozark Rural F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 604 N. 3rd St. between W. Jackson St. (aka State Route 14/Business US-65) & N. Riverside Rd.
- Sta. #2 - 5401 N. 22nd St. @ W. State Route CC
- Sta. #3 - 4545 State Route W between Ridgewood Ct. & Cedar Ridge Rd.
- Sta. #4 - 175 Pippenville Rd. between State Route JJ & Sundance Dr.,Sparta
- Sparta F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 -
- Fire Hall - 105 South Ave. @ State Route 14 E.,Sparta
- Fire Sta. - 160 South Ave. between State Route 14 E. & Peachtree St.,Sparta
- Sta. #2 - 202 Driftwood Ln. between State Route 14 E. & Smith Rd.,Bruner *****(This Sta. was damaged by a fire on 12/15/16)*****
Ambulance District Unit IDs
- Staffing for CCAD is provided by Cox Health EMS. Unit callsigns are 508 through 518. When talking on other channels such as a FD usually the callsign is Cox 501 or what ever unit. There are 3 stations: Nixa, Ozark and Sparta. Staffing is 3 24 hour ambulances and 2 twelve hour day ambulances.
- There is a new Ford Excursion supervisor vehicle with a call sign of 500. Current staffing is now 3 24 trucks and 2 12 hour trucks. The Ozark station is complete with 4 drive through bays and still has one 12 day crew (7-19) and one 24 hour crew.
- Station locations and call signs
- S. Ozark Base (HQ) - 1750 S. 15th Ave. between State Route 14 E. & E. Bain St.,Ozark
- 500 (supervisor)
- 511 (12 hour)
- 518 (24)
- 510 and 512 (spares)
- N. Ozark Base - 6092 N. 25th St. @ W. Walk On Dr.,Ozark
- Nixa Base - 301 N. Main St. @ W. Walnut St.,Nixa
- Sparta Base - 341 North Ave. @ Division St.,Sparta
- Spokane Base - 11542 US-160 S. (aka State Route 13/State Route 176) between Spokane Rd. & Beryl Rd.,Spokane
Note: Units do not change numbers. So as units are substituted for maintenance the call signs may change fairly frequently.