DNR Law Enforcement Division Regions
Other DNR Divisions have different boundaries and maps
- Parks and Recreation Division: uses numbers 10 thru 22 preceded by District number or Park name. Unit 7-10 would be district 7 park supervisor. Hartwick Pines 10 would be the park manager, 11 asst. and so on.
- Wildlife Division: 30 thru 39. Unit 7-30 would be Dist. 7 Wildlife supervisor. Field office name preceding 30 would be area biologist from that field office. Other numbers would be equipment operators.
- Forest Mgnt: 40-49, uses same scheme as above.
- Fire Mgmt. Div
- 50: Supervisor
- 51: Pickup
- 52: Tilt bed truck
- 53: Tractor plow
- 54: Semi for hauling equip.
- 55: Pumper with up to 945 liters of water.
- 56: Pumper 946 to 3,040 liters of water.
- 57: Skidder with plow and tank usually.
- 59: Misc. large equipment.
- Fisheries Div: 70-79
- Law Enforcement Division
- 100 preceded by district number is a supervisor. Ex: 7-100 = District 7 Supervisor
- Sergeants: 102-104
- Environmental Officers: 105-109
- Marine Safety Officer: 110
- Special Investigators: 111
- Commercial Fish Officers: 112-115
- Special Marine Officers: 116-119
- Conservation Officers: 120-149
- Environmental Enforcement: 180-189
Northern Michigan Units
- 71-xx - DNR District 7 Conservation
- 61-xx - DNR District 6 Conservation
- Sta 16 - DNR Northern L.P. Regional Dispatch
- xx-50 - Supervisor
- xx-51 - Officer
- xx-52 - Bulldozer Transport Unit
- xx-53 - Bulldozer
- xx-54 - Bulldozer w/ skidder
- xx-55 - Hummer
- xx-56 - Water unit
- xx-57 - Water unit
DNR Fire Management Divisions
DNR Fire Management Unit Map