From The RadioReference Wiki
Click on the image to expand
- If you wish to only export 1 system, the cursor must be on the system name and show the system characteristics. Examples of a conventional and trunked system are displayed above.
- The cursor need not be in a particular position if all systems are to be exported.
- From the File pulldown, select Export. Click on 'This System' or 'All Systems'
- The 'save as' file menu appears. Supply a valid name
- Freescan exports the system.
CSV (or Comma Seperated Values) files are useful for transferring data from one program to another, when no other format is available
Return to FreeScan User Guide